***Official CarbonPoker Support Thread*** -- US & International Players Welcome!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
give the guy a break, Im sure he'll be back to answer our questions, be happy that we actually have a rep from Carbon here.

Olddog21

Olddog21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Accepting transfer...

Is it true that since I accepted a trans fer of funds I can no longer receive first time depositor bonuses?:call: :call: :call:

dingo_khan

dingo_khan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some questions for CarbonAtil:

1 - Are you able to specify, to any degree, how the set-up/issues that applied to the Big 3 differ from the set-up at Carbon Poker (payment processor issues, for example)?

2 - Will Carbon Poker be adding new deposit options?

3 - Can we use a HUD?

Well, as I'm typing these, these seem to be the only questions I have at the moment. I'm not really sweating playing on other sites because from I've gathered, the DOJ really took their time gathering up evidence on the Big 3, and even if Carbon Poker falls into the same situation, more information regarding their situation may come to light in time that may offer the other US friendly sites time to come up with a new strategy to assist the US market.

seachicken

seachicken

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last edited:
deucem

deucem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK i just tried to join a freeroll on the Carbon site to try out the software and was given the message:

"For security reasons you are unable to access features relating to real money in our software. Please choose another game."

1) Why did Carbon send me an email saying Australians could now play on the site only to give us %&*& when we attempt to try out the software?

2) if I can't play against players from the USA it feels like a waste of time attempting to learn poker, Do players from the USA have these "security issues"?

Don't worry just checked my e-mail:

Unfortunately CarbonPoker is no longer able to accept real money play from Australian players at this point in time. You are still able to access and withdraw your funds via the cashier.

We thank you for playing with us and apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

CarbonPoker Support CarbonPoker.com

regards

Last edited:
deucem

deucem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aussie players are suffering from guvment intervention almost as much as USA players.

How do we get these bastards to change the laws?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They cannot play on Carbon, lol
Sorry aussies, I think I earned the right to lol now.

dingo_khan

dingo_khan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohhhh, c'mon Marginal, you don't know that. Yet.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It used to be listed as #5 here as well.

but that one still has ftp, stars and ub for us players. So i figured it was out of date.

That is why i asked. I went to the link and didn't find it. I thought maybe i missed something. So i figured i would ask. i should have posted the link.
Ah, I see now. Probably just a matter of needing to be updated. I'm sure Nick is working on it. Might take a little time. There's a lot of readjusting that needs to be done all around.

dingo_khan

dingo_khan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got an email from CarbonPoker Support regarding the best deposit options for US players. One of them was visa which got me thinking, first off, neither VISA nor mastercard has worked for me for months now. And second, isn't that one of the reasons that the Big 3 got busted? US banks tied to gift cards? Freerollin' right now, sure as hell not depositing for the time being.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont laugh at the less fortunate, MLB.
Lol MBD, I think it is I who is less fortunate. I would much rather be banned from playing on 1 site than 4.
At any rate as mentioned above, the visa option might be for out of the US residents, however a gift card might work, they go through on smaller sites easier sometimes.

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What? A Carbon representative appears, asks for questions and disappears without any answers... noooo i'm not having that! Their support is excellent and never has any complaints...lol

j/k I've played on Carbon since it began and one thing they aren't awesome at is getting information out there. Livechat is good though, so long as you don't need any actual information.

Despite all this i still love the site. (Well, PDC, i'm old school)

F

fx20736

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up for 35% rakeback through Merge Network Rakeback which promised daily deposits. I've been playing for 4 days and haven't seen any deposits and haven't received any e-mails. Should I be concerned about this affiliate? Are they legitimate? Can I sign up for another rakeback provider?

Last edited by a moderator:
seanDCFC

seanDCFC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up for 35% rakeback through Merge Network Rakeback which promised daily deposits. I've been playing for 4 days and haven't seen any deposits and haven't received any e-mails. Should I be concerned about this affiliate? Are they legitimate? Can I sign up for another rakeback provider?

You should be concerned I think. Your supposed get rakeback daily from them, send a few emails out to see what the problem is. I use a different rakeback provider than you and get deposits every day.

Have you definitely checked the ledger history in your player admin?
You should get messages in there like this;

20th Apr 2011 01:00 Balance Adjustment Positive $xxx balance adjustment

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fx20736

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should be concerned I think. Your supposed get rakeback daily from them, send a few emails out to see what the problem is. I use a different rakeback provider than you and get deposits every day.

Have you definitely checked the ledger history in your player admin?
You should get messages in there like this;

20th Apr 2011 01:00 Balance Adjustment Positive $xxx balance adjustment

thanks, just checked nothing there but enter/leave ring games.

1. Does Cardschat offer rakeback on Carbon?
  2. If I deposit on another Merge site (e.g. Lock) can I get rakeback/bonus?
  3. Will anyone from support at Carbon do anything if I make rakeback deal is phony or never was processed?

N

ndunn1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well since they banned all US players from a bunch of sites I have turned to Carbon and wish I had before, ilike the software and the people who play there seem to be really nice and its always a good game, you mentioned rakeback and I plan on depositing there and I am working my way through the funplaychip sngs as well as freerolls too but if your offering to get us rakeback my carbon name is wegotscrewed, thatnks for everything and I look forward to playing on Carbon ALOT

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only four days so not really that long of a wait, really want to play on Carbon but will wait till I here back from the rep in response to some of the questions ITT.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only four days so not really that long of a wait, really want to play on Carbon but will wait till I here back from the rep in response to some of the questions ITT.
There is no way a rep, or a site can guarantee this won't happen, yes they can say it is unlikely. We have to go with the flow, we know depositing and playing is against the law here, but that is the risk we take.
If the worst case scenario happens we would most likely get our money, it is happening with Stars now, and hopefully FT soon. The key would be to not keep a boat load on the site for now.

Not to mention that with everything that has happened and this rep probably dealing with many forums in addition to what they normally do, 4 days is not alot.

dingo_khan

dingo_khan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

1 - Are you able to specify, to any degree, how the set-up/issues that applied to the Big 3 differ from the set-up at Carbon Poker (payment processor issues, for example)?

3 - Can we use a HUD?

Well, as I'm typing these, these seem to be the only questions I have at the moment. I'm not really sweating playing on other sites because from I've gathered, the DOJ really took their time gathering up evidence on the Big 3, and even if Carbon Poker falls into the same situation, more information regarding their situation may come to light in time that may offer the other US friendly sites time to come up with a new strategy to assist the US market.
wow...im not gonna receive answers to any of my questions, huh? i guess ill try back in a couple of weeks and soak up any new information.....

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I don't know so I'll leave this open.

I used wired bank transfer (from germany) and paysafe card - both worked.

3 - Can we use a HUD?

HEM works and I'm quite positive PT3 works too.

<IN red and bold>

M

marlydog1812

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited on Carbon with my Visa debit card no problem the other day. It goes through a foreign processor.