Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Are you aiming for the jackpot or is it important to come up with a profit ?
For me, as a beginner, I find it difficult to play for the Grand Prix, so just play on place paid .

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
My goal is victory, that is, first place. But my main goal has several stages. The first stage is ITM. The second stage is the final table. The third stage is the first place.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
when I choose a tournament, I first expect to make money, if I hit, then the next goal is the final table

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, as a beginner, I find it difficult to play for the Grand Prix, so just play on place paid .
Hello, Falai_san! I agree fully with You in one: first of all necessary try to hit in prize zone, but further, by my opinion,
need to struggle only for Grand Prix--1-st place! Because the Victory inspires on the future Victories! So, step by step!

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The goal is to win one of the first three places, when you reach the last breath, ambition becomes the first place

F

fabiokvd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing professionally for years. For me, the most important thing is that I be able to be profitable in the tournaments that I play.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have never entered a game, especially an MTT thinking I am going to win, It would be nice but I am a realist, in that my first target is the Money bubble, If I can make the money then I am happy, I tried my best and achieved what I wanted.
Then my thoughts change to Laddering up to the next pay Jump, and the next, and the next, and so on, My sights always on the next Prize, if I achieve this I am already in profit and am really happy getting closer and closer to the Final Table,
It is only when I make the Final Table that I begin to think about Winning the top prize, after all I have made it this far, Why not go all the way?
Winning an MTT is really nice, and regardless of the Prize money, it always fills me with a feeling of achievement even if that prize is $20 or $30 Dollars in a Freeroll or $200 to $300 Dollars in a buy-in game, nothing beats the feeling of being number one.
That is the reason for me to play Poker! Not the Money! The feeling of being Number one! The money just goes straight into my Account and bankroll.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first objective is to earn money, the second is to earn as much money as possible.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Surely, the goal is to be the winner of the tournament. But thinking about that from the beginning of the tournament you might have to face an early exit. So, for me: ITM, top 50% of the remaining field and above average stack, final 2 tables, final table and obviously the number one spot.