Your favorite tournaments (Structure, Stacks, R&A or Freezeout...)

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Personally, I like to play low-mid buy-in with just a mid regular prizepool because it means less players and less hours and decent gameplay (players)
I hate those 2.20$ buy-in and 2000$ prizepool or those small bounty builders, sucks mate.
I prefer freezeout more than R&A - Deepstacks - Turbo or 8 mins blinds at max.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love freerolls, especially freerolls from our community. Usually our freerolls increase my bankroll the most. Although in general I prefer tournaments where the blinds grow every 10 minutes.

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I like to play low-mid buy-in with just a mid regular prizepool because it means less players and less hours and decent gameplay (players)
I hate those 2.20$ buy-in and 2000$ prizepool or those small bounty builders, sucks mate.
My personally Standart SnG's 9max/45 Players. Its easy to beat.and the Variance is not so high.
These KO Tournaments is trending and i dont know why.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Sunday Million tournament is special for me, when I just started to get acquainted with poker, it seemed to me that participation in this tournament was something special, an achievement

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

My core games are small size (ave 150 players) MTTs, which I last minute late register.

I mix in most formats, but I try to play as many 8 max games (vs 6 max) as possible.

Also, R&As provide me with the highest ROI of any game.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Freezeouts at normal speed. Pet hate are re-buys that have long re-entries.

R

Raisindepth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately low buy-ins usually don't haveany options and shall be turbo. It's alright though around here i play at a club 33+7£ blind levels 15 minutes 75k start stack 200 - 500 - 500 blinds start 4x time banks descissions of 20 secs. It's okay i enjoy it but wished to have 20 min+ blind levels instead.

Online I'll usually play 10 min blinds and about 100x start stack and I'd step in level 2 - 6 depending structure i like to min late reg.

Knock out tournaments I'll try and get in bit earlier but I prefer freeze out.

I dont play unlimited rebuy/re entry or cash game i prefer endurance i feel there's less of a luck factor.

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Freezeouts at normal speed. Pet hate are re-buys that have long re-entries.
I agree, they just suck man. I hate tournaments with like 2 to 4 hours of late reg except if it's a progressive knockout then it's not bad. I mean what's the point?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like tournaments that have a structure as deep as possible, I don't like turbo tournaments; and the buy-in should not exceed $ 11 :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer freezeout tournaments at regular speed, but turbo is ok too. I like to play MTT's with 8-9 players max, don't like the 6-max tables.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play regular speed MTTs and PKOs and 45 player SNG on PS.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
And for some reason i don't like knockouts. I also like that there is no late registration in the tournament and the blind levels increase slowly.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like mtt freezout with low or not late registration, mid stack and 6-max table.

about PKO I don't like it too, but it's trending

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play regular speed MTTs and PKOs and 45 player SNG on PS.
Hey akmost nice, may I ask what buy ins are you playing? we can exchange ideas. Play 9/45 Sng's yourself. there are a lot of semi regs which mass grind relatively badly.
Find that these sng's with ICM understanding are still easy to beat. and do not have too much variance in contrast to large MTT fields.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6max /Hyper Turbo!
You can make good money in a short time, it's a very fast tournament which the vast majority of players don't know how to play it and there's a looot of adrenaline! 🤑

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately been enjoying more bounty tournaments. It's a fun format, adds a different dynamic to the tourney, and I think there should be more of them.

Also have always enjoyed turbo and hyper turbos.