Are you very psyched, nervous when you fly out of the tournament?

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very nervous after losing the tournament, because I went to the finish line for a very long time and stubbornly and often I lose everything when I approach the finish line

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, I believe this is the anxiety to reach a final table, the nervousness is normal although it is at this time that I concentrate completely on the game.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last time i don't but there was a time when i was kicked out from tournament i get mad and wanted crush something.

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not worried, because I understand that at best, only in half of the tournaments I will be able to achieve something. :)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Firstly, it all depends on how much money I have invested in the tournament. The more the more annoying.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its math bro. Playing mtts mean first that:

You will lose much more than you win.
You will go through long periods without winning anything, even if playing well.

Also, you need to know what your ROI (return of investiment) is.

MTTs are volume, so, what percentage of tourneys you usually get back at least your buy-in? 10% 25% 30%? Do you play big field tourneys? small fields?

It will all influence. You play long hours just to get a min cash? Table selection to avoid these and if you do not handle playing many hours, select smaller fields with short LR.

Having that in mind, losing is just part of the game. Now, losing and not looking for your mistakes/reviewing a tourney you felt anxious/nervous after will only get you stuck on the non-winning side of the game.

Hope it helps, and relax because poker is measured in long term results. losing now and letting it affect your feeling towards the game only makes it harder to learn and improve.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just try to move on to the next game.

001Jaguar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s very bad feeling if it’s buy in high and then you buy in again and then again and again we all need to learn how to stop and move on another one or take a break..

RomanBorreli

RomanBorreli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not really worried because everything happens someone is lucky on the river someone is just lucky someone is playing on the ball flew out and flew out it's okay next time you'll be lucky

zoy4749

zoy4749

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it’s very disappointing when you fly out before the prizes. of course you start to get nervous and feel upset.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's a shame before the prize money:mad:

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have different feelings sometimes after tournaments based on how the tournament went. If I played well and still lose then I'm good with that but if I play well and get beat by someone who is just playing poorly and reckless then I'm upset.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well let's say that there have been monents (after flying out) where you wish to turn into Rage Monster for a change ...

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't worry about the eliminations from tournaments, because I consider this incident to be my mistake and an oversight that needs to be eliminated.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get nervous when I leave the tournament by my own mistake, in other cases I am absolutely calm))