And you, show your cards on occasion?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't show my cards. It's a very childish way to make to others aggressive. In addition, no one deserves to see your cards if they folded.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards, but I can not understand many of the poker cards are sent in the pass card contender even if he sits out in front of me and his hand is worse (in normal poker except that possible?)

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to know how to do it properly. If you re not sure, dont do it. No information is good. False information is much better and much harder to do. You need to know when to show and against who. Its really tricky and you need some manipulation experience but it can be a great weapon in your arsenal, but even if you know dont do it often.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Once caught you bluff. I think the poker mind game of showing a bluff is part of the nerd technique to get your opponents on the defensive.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I'm not showing it. I don't think it's a big deal, though. Yes, sometimes you can show it, especially when you've made a good bluff. Jan or Vice versa, that you were not joking. And so I do not see the point of showing.

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My only show is BB and the table folded all around and I won the SB and antes if there were any. Something to maybe upset the SB if it's like 26 and they missed an easy opportunity to raise with what they had and steal my blind. Or to show I had a high PP and how unlucky after playing tight that I missed the chance to play that hand.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer don't show my cards. But I already did it in the past to tilt opponents.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not show my pocket cards. I think that it is possible to show cards if there is a purpose, for example, to mislead an opponent.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Showing Cards

I never show my cards unless it is at the end of the hand that shows my winning hand . No need to give other players any information on how I play or what hands I play. Keep em guessing LOL :D

Always love it when others show their cards and I will take notes on them such as the guy that loves to show his bluff with his 2 - 7 off suit --

Good Luck to you at the tables !

Cheers :D:beer:

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only show to ****y guys

Buts is not a good idea in general

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It may be okay playing online, but I never show my cards in a live game. Reason being if someone thinks they have a read on you, and you show and they were right in what they were thinking, then you just gave them a boatload of info.

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In on line time ago I showed them on certain occasions. Not now. I've activated the automuck.

T

Tystick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never show unless paid to!! I would say a rare occasion way late in a big tournament(LIKE 1). Keep them guessing saves poker face!:p

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For myself, I don't show my cards because

1. I would give information away

2. I don't see the advantages of the occasional show.

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometime, when i had flush strength, but this year, two time, the players paid.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I do not show my hand because I feel that he should have to pay me if he want to know!

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Showing your cards can be part of one strategy, not just "for fun" or "I'm so kind take a look Im not bluffing" :D. If you know how to use this strategy it can really help sometimes

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If a Player has a streak of bad luck and i feel like i can tilt him by showing a bluff I will try it otherwise its not worth giving away information.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never show my cards when I play with unfamiliar players, but sometimes I show them in Cardschat !!!

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends, if I think it may cause you to tilt, I will.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it was then an upset then wrote me a chat and was angry :) So yes showed, sometimes I get angry when others do it ... :)