bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What better way to behave in a final table?

I when I can arrive at a final table play but calmly always expecting the best possible cards because any mistake you will be out of the tournament

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on your stack imo. If you're a cheapleader you need to pressure who has less chips and try to not conflict with other big stacks. If you're short-stacked use push-fold strategy.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone is expecting to have good cards, and not make any errors, but that's nothing to do with your behaviour on a final table. It really depends how much chips you have and your position. After looking at this, you can tell what should be your style of game.

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as you can identify your ICM spots you should be fine :)

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It needs to be relaxed and without bumping. Play harder than usual in my opinion and should not be burdensome. You always have to play that your goal is to jump into the money list, ie. to try as much as you can to get yourself to get more money.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To get to the final table you have to be very patient because it takes a 4-5 hour tournament.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a big stack you can be a little agressive and try to steal some big blinds, If you have a really small stack then the only way is all-in , fold I guess.

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo you should play more agressive on final table, places 5-9 isnt very good compared 1-3 places

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play calmly at the final table. waiting for a good hand. especially when the big prizes ....

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I when I can arrive at a final table play but calmly always expecting the best possible cards because any mistake you will be out of the tournament

Sooner or later it has to happen, work on the game, watch the video and you are sure to succeed, and most importantly do not lose faith in yourself, under any circumstances! Good luck!

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on size of stacks and how many villains left, you fewer than 4, cards like A and 3 are going to feed your stack properly.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally I always prefer to throw my cards and let other players do the work for me. I try to move when he has more than 5 or 4 players on the table more by necessity than by choice.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

With the same game that took me to final table, but, taking into consideration the prizes of final table... Yeah, I'm more attentive to the short and big stakes (And the behavior of the players left in the table)

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You definitely want to play more aggressive, but not wreck-less. You want to have a table image of someone that won't be pushed around and that if someone wants to take your chips, they either better have the goods or better have the guts. Just make sure you have more guts.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
depending on the stack I have decided how to play, but usually I try to play very calm and trying to wait for good plays, if I am a leader I try to press a little to those who are short and also depend on how the other players are playing, they are Several factors that I take into consideration

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
our first rule of the game at the final table: we play on icm. second: it all depends on our stack, if we are actively playing a chip leader we open a lot from late streets and constantly apply pressure! if we are waiting for a short card, but not only a card, but also we are looking for a situation to double! if we are the middle stack we put pressure on equal stacks! Good luck to everyone at the tables!

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I also try to play as safe as I can, of course I think sometimes I have my crazy moments and it is exactly as you say any mistake can leave you out of the tournament, but often the strongest cards do not work because of that sometimes that take risks and especially if they never get those cards that we need or when the rest of the players are very aggressive

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Need to be agressive. but your brain need to be so cold..good music help me...if im at final table im outside from all..think if there is a fire, I will not notice)))

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

One thing is all the people at the final table have wore out the luck of the cards to get there. I.E. The have played the percentage to the tilt now its a down right dirty new beginning. I like to look conservative and buy blinds every third to fifth round so you don't get blinded out.

When there is only two players I just go all in whenever the other guy is ready. Any two cards are good and I like to freak them out that way. Which hand do you call.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a good stack don't bluff a lot.Don't play the turn and river ollin without NATs.With a short stack, get pocket pairs and push the Olin.In chezap play their game without fear

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play calmly with an average stack and wait for a good hand, with a short stack, I wait for a hand to put everything.