Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MY
Chips
Dear Poker players & admins,

Hope all is well.

I have won a pass valued $12400 at wpt global for the below event:

Reason I open this discussion is that unfortunetally I might not be able to attend the event for that particular time. $12,400 packages including a $10,400 tournament entry and a $2,000 travel stipend.

Convert to cash is not possible in the wptglobal, however I can transfer it to someone else name(you can refer to the link I shared earlier), And wish him luck✌🏻

Im ok to let go the package at some good discount. Im also ok with any sort of escrow payment, or provide proof of identity and other for you to make sure about the deal. Legit 👌🏻

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks a lot and appreciate your time.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For someone who plays big games, this coukd be a good deal.

Not sure how many of these players we have here at CC?!

Nicely done on the win, hopefully you can find someone to take this off your hands!

A

ArmanJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MY
Chips
Tournament in wpt global.
I solely play tournament, don’t like cash games. And i win much more than I lose.

How I win?

Route:

For this particular tournament, won 2 tournaments to make it.
$220 > $1060 > $12400

My general strategy:
Always talk and describe the game with
Myself, be engaged and have full attention to whats going on, never zone out. A technic to do that, is to question myself about movements.
Mainly play premium hands. Sometime suited connectors.
bluff as low as possible. Unless you find out people are doing it. There are several ways and people from different regions play differently, like Chinese players love bluffing as far as I know, they also can look bluffing but in fact not sometime, you need to watch and target players.
Never allin before the flop, not even with ace king. Aces, kings, queens, jacks(maybe)
Not Logically value betting. (I make it look like a bluff most often, every 2 time, 1 time works, in long term you make more)
Carefully look at how people act and react, watching their spend time on actions, and catch anomalies.
And many other things. I can describe and talk about how I play tournaments for hours 🤣

Attachments

• 255af7de-2cdd-4a5e-96eb-d20d8feaf4b9.jpeg
    255af7de-2cdd-4a5e-96eb-d20d8feaf4b9.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 10
Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, congratulations, yesterday I was so close to qualifying for the $220 tournament, two $220 prize pools left four of which in one hand I had QQ vs ATo and I hit A, I hope I can qualify later. Greetings

A

ArmanJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MY
Chips
Play it tight, don’t rush to make it fast. Constantly raise up your stake. I rarely see people who are very active can make it to final table.

Wish you all the best Paya✌🏻✌🏻 believe in yourself and you can make it. Share the news here 😃
I would love to go to WPT also, not sure I can make it as I have project to do somewhere else.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow congrats. That’s like a dream for many.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just a friendly warning to anyone thinking of engaging in this, to check and double/triple check to prove that this is legit before sending any sort of money.

A

ArmanJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MY
Chips
Just a friendly warning to anyone thinking of engaging in this, to check and double/triple check to prove that this is legit before sending any sort of money.
Thats for sure. So far no one engaging 😅

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats for sure. So far no one engaging 😅

I think the problem is that even if you sell if for half price that is a LOT of money for most people to come up with. I play live tournaments twice a year in Vegas and my total bankroll for each trip only averages about the cost of that single entry or less. Also while you have been very upfront about being willing to use an escrow or whatever it takes to be trusted - that would be complicated to arrange and it is a lot of money to put at risk.

I do wish you luck with it though!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, congratulations, yesterday I was so close to qualifying for the $220 tournament, two $220 prize pools left four of which in one hand I had QQ vs ATo and I hit A, I hope I can qualify later. Greetings

Have you made a deposit there yet? If not we have a freeroll for this package in October I can tell you about.

A

ArmanJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MY
Chips
Thats for sure. So far no one engaging
I think the problem is that even if you sell if for half price that is a LOT of money for most people to come up with. I play live tournaments twice a year in Vegas and my total bankroll for each trip only averages about the cost of that single entry or less. Also while you have been very upfront about being willing to use an escrow or whatever it takes to be trusted - that would be complicated to arrange and it is a lot of money to put at risk.

I do wish you luck with it though!
Yes, but if someone is interested I can show who he deals with, that shouldnt be an issue. Maybe even she gets confident that escrow and other is not neccessary.

This tournoment is with a huge price pool, maybe I try to make it there. If you play very tight for sure its possible to be in money.

I also wish you all the best and luck in coming tournoments to you too✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻