N

neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

Last Sunday was my worst poker Sunday ever. Usually I play MTT's and satellites the entire day.
I playing for several year right now and I saw guys on forum posting that they are playing well and they are taking bad beat after bad beat and I was happy that this never happened to me in more than 3 years. But it happened now:) I took bad beats, the worst ones, but this Sunday it was the worst ever. I was also tilted, most probably playing bad in some spots, getting eliminated very early in a lot of tournaments, also playing out of my bankroll.
I had a good run in the minisunday marathon and with 60BB, middle stage I had a set and the villain got quads by the river..., all this. I was not concentrating anymore and the problem with MTT is that you can't quit:))), you have to finish them. It's not like cash:).

I had only 100$ in my account because I've made an withdrawal in order to pay a loan (if I wouldn't pay it the interest was more than 50% of the initial amount:).
I'm not saying this to complain but I realized something....

I had a good night sleep, and on Monday I deposited around 100$, playing a good game, tighter game, paying attention, take good spots to shove and recovered my 100$ that I've lost on Sunday.
Now I've realized that if you are in a good mode, rested and pay attention to the tables, and have a lot of patience... you can do very well in MTT's. But of course you have also to study and work on your game. I hope I will not play anymore when I'm tired or upset.