Worst freeroll deal ever?

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had yesterday off - wife and daughter were out, 2 boys were asleep mid afternoon, so I thought i'd check out the Omaha hi-lo freeroll on Jetset that Dessertlady told me about (I like O/8, but there are never any tourneys scheduled for when I usually play). I knew that prize was "Go Points" as opposed to cash, and there was no indication how many points would be awarded until after tourney started. Tourney started, and there was still no indication, so I looked at a previous freeroll which was just coming to an end - the final 2 were fighting it out for 66 go points. Obviosuly I hand no idea how this converted to cash so I went to the shop......

Poker for Dummies is for sale for............ 2,500 Go points!

Value of book? $15? Value of 1 go point = 6/10th of 1 cent. So 66 go points = 40 cents. Number of entrants in freeroll - 300+! Estimated time to win? 2 hours? Needless to say, this didn't get 100% effort!

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's just as bad as the freerolls at Absoulte Poker. Go through 2000 players and 1st place is a signed copy of a book. 2nd place-5th place gets you Absolute poker merchandise. Absolute poker freerolls last 5-7 hours! They also offer a bobblehead! Be still my beating heart!

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what a jip!
wow that really is pathetic though

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only freerolls i like are cc freerolls :)