Won my first big entry ticket

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won from freeroll super nova ticket worth 100e on unibet. There will be around 15-30 people who also won tickets like me ( daily one 100e ticket is given). What can i expect from high buy in torunament? So far i have played only micro to low buy in torunaments. I was expecting to get 25e worth ticket but ended wining the torunament for supernova ticket.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I won from freeroll super nova ticket worth 100e on unibet. There will be around 15-30 people who also won tickets like me ( daily one 100e ticket is given). What can i expect from high buy in torunament? So far i have played only micro to low buy in torunaments. I was expecting to get 25e worth ticket but ended wining the torunament for supernova ticket.
Congrats mate, keep going! Hope you will get some money in the main tourney, good luck!

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Congrats on getting a ticket. Just play you re normal game, at that stake the players are better but it can work to you re advantage, they wont chase has much has they do in micros, just play a tight agressive play at first and you should do ok. Good luck, hope you make a good pay day out of it.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratz! Play your best, don't get high expectations, you will see what happens

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well played, Good luck at the tables

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play scared,,,you deserve to be there.Don't get fancy,just play solid poker and you will do fine,,,you will be richer for the experience! $$$ :top: Good luck mate.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How exciting for you! Congratulations and the best of luck to you in the upcoming tournament . . . Hopefully you will show the same patience and skill level that has made you a winner!

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on your expensive ticket. Wish you profit from it. Play wisely and take your time to answer.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on such a nice win and good luck at the poker tables!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Congratulations on winning that ticket and the best of luck in the tournament.Give your best mate!

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully i am not going to play too tight. I catch myself that i play too tight, start good, accumulate chips and when the blinds increase i start to be too tight and fall behind.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to keep your game at a good level without feeling pressured by the ticket price.
good lucky!

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Congrats! If you're not familiar with these stakes I'd suggest watching some hand history videos on You Tube from similar buy-in events. Most people already said it, but since you were successful at your current stakes you're doing something right, so keep it up!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
try to keep your game at a good level without feeling pressured by the ticket price.
good lucky!

This is good advice, try not to think about it until you hopefully get closer to the bubble!! Just play good solid poker and see where it takes you!

Let us all know how it goes. :)

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully i am not going to play too tight. I catch myself that i play too tight, start good, accumulate chips and when the blinds increase i start to be too tight and fall behind.
Best wishes!
First try to note your table, use tight style. Then play mostly from CO or BU, but no bluff, if not match flop. Co-ordinated flop is dangerous if you have high pair or two, but villain can have straight or flush.
Remember about ICM if stay in play on last stage of tournament, try to play without risk.
You main target - rise your stack and get ITM.

Last edited:
manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on the ticket you've won. Good luck in the tournament

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on winning an expensive ticket. Play without straining the way you usually play it will save you from mistakes. Even if you don't manage to get into the prizes, this ticket will still give you the opportunity to gain experience playing tournaments with expensive entrances.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, you have already passed part of the way !!! Good luck !!!

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome, make sure to let us know how it goes. Good luck in the tournament.

H

hohol97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Felicitations, I can advice you sell some shares if you need money.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I won from freeroll super nova ticket worth 100e on unibet. There will be around 15-30 people who also won tickets like me ( daily one 100e ticket is given).

So what freeroll was this then :dontknow:

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now it remains to bring this tournament!Good luck to you!So you're good at something!Wins and values!