R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have been playing a lot of Sattelite tournaments in the last week or so on pokerstars and have been having some success winning entries.
You can follow my progress here if you like:cool:
Yesterday I even won a ticket worth $200 for the Main Event playing a Hyper Turbo Freeroll of all things yay me :) It was a ticket that expires the same day as the tournament so I need to use it or lose it situation, unlike the now usual automatic entry to the target event.
So my questions are, what happens if I play another of these freerolls and by some miracle win another ticket will I be able to use this ticket for re-entry if needed?
Also since I have already used the ticket and registered for the tournament what will happen if I play another regular satellite and win an automatic entry, will this convert to Tournament Dollars?
By the way, it's not because I am greedy that I want to keep playing, I just have learned already that a large percentage of the players on Pokerstars Ontario seem to have large bankrolls and are not opposed to firing several bullets sometimes when logic says they shouldn't so figure I would like to have a few more bullets to fire myself if need be.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey hey! :D

So my questions are, what happens if I play another of these freerolls and by some miracle win another ticket will I be able to use this ticket for re-entry if needed?
Yes, you can use as re-entry. Of course the tournament needs re-entry enabled.

Also since I have already used the ticket and registered for the tournament what will happen if I play another regular satellite and win an automatic entry, will this convert to Tournament Dollars?
No, it will convert into ticket, but you will not be registered automatically.

Good lucky Ron!

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey hey! :D

Yes, you can use as re-entry. Of course the tournament needs re-entry enabled.

No, it will convert into ticket, but you will not be registered automatically.

Good lucky Ron!
Thankyou

Makes sense, the ticket that I won is set to expire after the late registration period for the target tourney so it's a use-it or lose-it situation.
It may explain why some players go all in with rags even in a $100 buy-in tournament.:confused: