jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm curious if some of you ever won a seat for a live tournament from a freeroll. How does it work? Is the poker site contacting you?

Just asking for a friend who just won 😄😉

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Also, does some of you have good tips for a big multiday tournament? I know that it's a total different beast from what it is playing online poker. How to be ready? How to adapt my style to a live tournament?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are a lot of things to keep in mind when you start playing poker, but often it's the little things that can cost you your life at the poker table. Being mindful of table etiquette and what you're supposed to do can cause you to lose focus on what's in front of you - the cards.One of the best things you can do at the table is to know exactly who you are playing against. Are they tight, loose, passive or aggressive? You won't know unless you keep an eye on them. And you can save yourself a few chips if you keep an eye on them when you're not in hand. See how they behave with other players, and when they go head-to-head with you, you'll have the edge you need over them.It is very difficult to win such a place.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've won both online and live tournaments, but I haven't won a tournament to participate in a live tournament

Organize a Home Poker Game