Why not to play spin and go.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Thanks for the tip of using their aggression against them.
In the past I have been to aggressive against these kind of players, so they folded much more, making me just win small pots.
Now I used a much more calm approach in my first 25x game in the 3$ games and.... I WON :D

351iys5.jpg

They guy had like 300 chips invested OOP, and on the river I just raised him all in for his last 125 chips. He folded and the 600 chips pot was mine. He was clearly bluffing way to much.

Awesome well done.

That's the over aggression that I meant, they chase with Ax thinking you will fold to the aggression

Have you noticed all the people in this thread that said that aggression is the best strategy, do you think they are right now. :D

Aggression is a good thing but you need to work out who will pay you off with it and they almost always will take a call as a sign of weakness, exploit that kind of player.

Well done winning the 25x game.

Glad that anything I said helped.

:congrats:

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Investment is to little to risk if your working on a bank roll.

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got an even more insane fold today...
This guy was betting every hand every street.
However, when I went all in for the last 10 chips here, he folded.

a9fh0.jpg

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips

a9fh0.jpg

I've seen similar.

I wasn't in the mood to play any more $3 games so I played a couple of $0.25 games which I play looser just for fun and hit a 10x prize on the 2nd game.

The guy that finished 3rd was one that bets each street trying to be the boss of the table, he was easily exploitable then the other guy was too passive and exploitable also.

This is what I mean about quickly working out who your opponents are.

7c41b4e9b7c33c45cee67877d4172df0.png

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried again to play spin go games and I was not lucky like before in that games i have so big loosing row it looks how it is only luck.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

a9fh0.jpg

I think he had air and didn't wanna show his hand. Very funny!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I tried again to play spin go games and I was not lucky like before in that games i have so big loosing row it looks how it is only luck.

It's all luck, but it can pay well. ;) as you can see here, I was the lucky one to get the better hand and get the chips into the middle at the right time, it all luck. :rolleyes:

Woo hoo4

truete11er

truete11er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I think that it's like a lottery.I'll rather play cash games or mtt.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

Back this evil it is impossible to play on the course if you play 2 hour sessions plus you and time does not go away it will merge in any case I know from his practice.

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u have problem with the gambling, what all we have, then u shouldnt play this..
In 90% of the cases you play 1vs1vs1 for only doubleing your money.. Why dont you play heada up?!
I have little patience to play MTT , I can't sit long, so these games are more suited to me

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played but i have a friend who loves it, told me he made 35$ and then loss 20$ which gave him a profit of 15$ for one day.. playing 1$ spin and go only.

Now, i suppose is just like playing for the last 3 spots in a tournament but with the same number of chips... Right? I mean you should play as if you were in that final stage, open the range a bit... Am i wrong?

I play spin nd go's a lot and yea most of the players go all in and hope they hit something it's a fast game and possible to triple your bankroll and lose it depends on the type of players you go up against.

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try blast in 888 poker, it seems to me better than spin. Firstly, bigger prizes often fall out, secondly there are 4 players and you can get a prize even if you are the second winner.
* This is my opinion, though it has been tested in practice.

S

Slomeslak62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will only play spin&go if i have enough money to play

F

Forbesy604

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its always been a game mode that ive steered clear from

S

Spin_GoPreflopSolver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think Spin&Go is lottery than every poker game is lottery for you
most fish play this so you can make decent EV Roi on this games
But agree this game very dangerous if you tilt much or don't know the strategy

Boltun

Boltun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play MTT SNGS because it seems to me a more attractive form of poker than tournaments and because the game itself is addictive MTT on full

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I made a deposit on PokerStars and I was given 20 spin and go tickets for $ 1.

I made a deposit on pokerstars and I was given 20 spin and go tickets for $ 1. Out of 20 tickets I won $ 16, it was my experience after which I decided for myself that playing spin and go is not profitable, because you invest more than you win. The maximum you win is 50% of all spin and go in which you participate, and will win just as much as you invested. Sense of playing these tournaments? Personally, I think that it makes sense to play MTT or SNG on many tables. There's a lot more people involved, but if you take a high place, then your prize will be really big.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to win 2 out of 5 spins to be breakeven

A

Alh795yys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First time playing poker (Texas holdem) around 4 month ago, I choose to play spin and go. I play $7 Spin and Go. At first two and three I win a lot, and I think the best game to win for me. But later I had difficulty to play and lose all bankroll. So I don't play spin and go anymore lol. Maybe Its lesson for me to bankroll management and pick the right game to play.

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing spin and go's it's not that long and most the time you get people that are tilting when they lose one hand 1v1 it's harder because there's only 4 cards out of the deck and he can have a monster hand or a week one if he re raises it's because he has a monster hand

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opionion it's not worth playing spin and go, at first I thought it was great but you actually lose alot depending how much your buyin is. People play it because of the chance of getting 10 times the buyin but it's very rare. Spin and go is quite easy but you need to be so careful and it's just not worth the effort.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game is one on one the most difficult discipline in poker. With a lot of opponents you can collect more money)