A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Of course.......never i will hated someone who give cash.....lolllll in poker i need too win it and the fun its to play poker .......so

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you love freeroll prizes? It helps us improve our bank roll from zero
I have been a member of the community for about 4 years. And for 4 years in a row, I have not invested money in the game. I play with the money I managed to get in our freerolls. CardsChat community is freerolls and freerolls are profits. Membership in our community allows you to save and not spend your own money on the game. Plus, of course, community members have access to quality educational materials.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I really like freerolls because you can increase your bankroll without spending any money, even though some are time-consuming, I think they are very good.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
freerolls are good for practice and experience. long games to practice patience

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Cause theyre, you know... free

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, freerolls help you save money to participate in real money tournaments, lose everything there😭 and return to freerolls again to save up for another chance. It's a vicious circle for me.

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It help to practice and make a bankroll without losing your own money.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
on freerolls, you can fill a bankroll and start playing for money)) still, if you want to earn money with poker, then playing only freerolls will not work)) but as a starting point, freerolls are a good way))

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I love it because they kick start my bankroll.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Freeroll is an opportunity to build a bankroll without investing money, if you are a successful player in principle.
I also like freebuys - satellites to more expensive and interesting tournaments.
Lately I’ve been able to win tickets, starting with freebuys, to such monsters as Sunday Million, Super Tuesday (reached a $109 satellite), Monday $215 6-max - I managed to get into the main event two days ago.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
love them because it's free money, only thing is sometimes they take too long. for example minimum I need to play a cash game is $0.25(PK) or $0.80(888) if I play a freeroll for long and get less than this then it's not worth it

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is nothing better than FREE! Money, Whether you find a $5 Dollar bill in the street or win it in a Freeroll, It is what you can achieve with that money that is the important thing, Do you spend it or invest it?
Personally I have never made a withdrawal from my pokerstars account, because I don't need the money, I have never made a deposit either so my $600 Dollar Bankroll is all from FREE! MONEY!

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Free money? Of course.
The best feeling is when you are not forging capital from your own money. Freerolls are popular for a reason.
By the way, there is a chance to improve on the Cardschat freerolls, where maniacal all-in players are not the norm.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love them because, 1, they are free and 2 feels like i accomplished something

L

lucasribeiro85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
i love because all people have a chance to win, wherever have cash to buy in or not

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love freerolls because they make me feel completely relaxed and I can play the poker that I love and not adhere to any limits. In these tournaments we do not risk our own money, but we can still win a cash prize. Thanks to the prizes, I was able to repeatedly earn a small bankroll, and then play other games, such as cash games. This is a very good opportunity to earn experience, learn how to play, and receive rewards for your own work. I would advise all beginners in poker to start playing with freerolls and train on them.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the chance to win some Amazon gift cards with no risk

2Deep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Definitely help people who are starting out with limited funds

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Freerolls usually have a lot of players and bigger prize money, so if you have the time to play, it's a nice way to try to win without giving up your own chips.
I also find it to be a nice challenge playing against so many other players at one time. You tend to learn from your wins and/or your mistakes.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I enjoy freerolls on the ground i get to play more often, rather than just at beginning of month.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Playing freerolls don't put in risk your bankroll, you can also learn how to play in micro buy tournaments tickets, the style of play is similar, in fact you can learn how to play mmts low buy ins in freerolls

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yea, but sometimes is a real waste of time.
CC's Daily on PS have helped my bankroll in the site a lot. These days, there is absolutely no freerolls worth playing on PokerStars :/

Last edited:
Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Certainly, I like them. They allow you to become familiar with the game and improve without worrying about losing money. It's true that you probably won't make a living from freerolls, but it's the ideal option to enhance your skills without taking risks, in addition to the potential reward. The game is already fun in itself, and they give you the opportunity to have a free economic reward. I highly doubt that someone wouldn't like that.

D

dlstein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you love freeroll prizes? It helps us improve our bank roll from zero
hello, i ONLY play freerolls on wsop.com in Vegas. i have earned $365 in the last year. $200 coming from winning a $100 entry into the Sunday $100K and coming in 107th place out of around 500 people with almost 500 rebuys (not me of course). everyday there is a $100 freeroll and 2 $25 freerolls and at least 5 freerolls into big tourneys. i'm 71 and have lots of free time and it beats playin' online games that don't pay real money. i've also come in 4th and 6th place in the monthly $1k freeroll for veterans and 1st responders. i keep track of how much my bankroll goes up everyday on yahoo calendar. ps: i also take a pic of tourney lobby when i make a final table.

Last edited: