Why do we need to study poker?

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't study how to best exploit recreational players, your winrate will be much lower. There are lots of ways to study though. One of them is playing a lot of poker and losing until you start winning. Another is learning from other's who have spent years more playing poker than a novice.

P

pecam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's so simple, if you are on a table with bad players, your chances to win increases a lot, for example, in the freerolls, the players are not to good, and if you has a base of study, you can build your bankroll in just one week to play other tournaments.:)
If you play real tournament, then you will play with better players and if you don't study, you will lose money

P

pecam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's so simple, if you are on a table with bad players, your chances to win increases a lot, for example, in the freerolls, the players are not to good, and if you has a base of study, you can build your bankroll in just one week to play other tournaments.:)
if you don't study poker, the other players will become better and better and you will stay at the same level

P

pecam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won some freeroll tournaments but I have not not yet the good bankroll ( for a 0.11 dollars good bankroll management)

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you don’t need to study, but if you want to improve your game then you should want to study. Personally I enjoy studying because I like to learn new concepts, I enjoy seeing how the field is currently playing, and I want to improve my game. In poker you definitely get back what you put in. So maybe you don’t need to study, but you’re definitely leaving money on the table because you’ll never reach your full potential in this game.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because the more and more we teach it we ask, we have a better chance of winning

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you have unlimited funds, studying and learning more about the game is a useful strategy.