kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play now every evening from 20:00 until almost the morning, before the war I played only on weekends for fun, but now since the beginning of the war I have become unemployed, and this is the only way to earn at least something

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play in the evenings. I never play in the morning and very rarely play in the afternoon. Most of my favorite tournaments start in the evenings.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play almost every night in freerolls and sometimes in paid tournaments, but it doesn't always work out in the summer.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many of you are ther who like to play every evening?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like the $11 $5K GTD and the $5r/a every night on Chico.

My routine is to play these 2 MTTs every night while I clean up the house and get nice and high on some homegrown. ;)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
For the average person, after a day's work, the best time to play is in the evening hours.
So it's not really a matter of choice why I play in the evening, but because that's the only time I have time for it.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I play almost every day if time permits.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to play every evening, on-line except on a Tuesday, That was reserved for my Live game at the Pub, which I enjoyed so much more than On-line games, When the lockdowns closed all the Pubs, I played On-line every night and all day, every day.
But too much of a good thing is always bad for you, if you like Chocolate and ate it for every meal you would soon get too much and become sick of it.
The same applies to me and On-line Poker, That's why I could never play Poker as a professional, too much like hard work!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Considering I'm temporarily out of work because of the war. My industry (in which I worked) is not functioning now during the war. It's civil aviation. Therefore. unfortunately, I'm out of work. But at least I have a lot more time to play poker. I play only on pokerstars, mostly freerolls. I play every day for 5-7 hours. :ah4::ac4:

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you feel about poker? as a hobby or as a job? Either way, you need to give yourself a rest.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, at night or during the day I like it if it is true that due to a matter of environmental silence at night the concentration deepens a little more, at least in my situation that is what happens

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every evening. Especially i like to play CC freeroll. I can't imagine my day without this tournament.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wish i could play at night, but the only free time i have are the mornings.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play in the evenings. I work during the day, so I usually only have time for poker in the evening. But in any case, my favorite CardsChat freerolls are held in the evenings, so in my case everything coincides as best as possible :)

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Played 4 games over Saturday and Sunday evening yesterday. 2 at a time. Was struggling to concentrate on the game(s) I'm a daytime/afternoon person for poker. When they hit 3+hrs, it's harder for me to focus into the evening, especially if I've been at work.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How many of you are ther who like to play every evening?
I do. I will play every time I'm awake, it seems; either live or online. Don't get me wrong, I stop for all the reasons we stop and going for a nice little drive is one of them. I recommend breaks for mental clarity.