L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Aside from cardschat freerolls it seems all the freerolls start around the same time. I hate being stuck plying g 5 diffrent games on multiple sites , half the time I get sat out while switching between sites. (Use my phone for poker). Does anyone else hate playing g 5 freerolls at once and then nothing the rest of the day?

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess it would be nice to have some freeroll at different times for people who work or can never play at that time. So, if you can't play it to the regular time freerolls, you have another option.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play at 4 tables at the same time, so in principle this is not a problem for me. The fact that the freerolls take place at the same time but on different sites complicates the game a little, but in general it is better to have more freerolls than less :)

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aside from cardschat freerolls it seems all the freerolls start around the same time. I hate being stuck plying g 5 diffrent games on multiple sites , half the time I get sat out while switching between sites. (Use my phone for poker). Does anyone else hate playing g 5 freerolls at once and then nothing the rest of the day?
What is bad for you, it is maybe good for your opponents. For example, I can only play on pokerstars, and the fact that my opponent is uncomfortable only plays into my hands, after all, we are here for some kind of reward.
I could play on the phone, but for me this is such a torment, if there is no free time for poker, I would prefer not to play it, it's only for young people who can do several things at once.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I much prefer to only play on one site at a time. And luckily there are many other games than freerolls to choose from :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Yeah, several poker rooms on the phone is a pain in the a**. Never works for me either, so I don't even try. 🤣
I've done that literally daily basis for years now with my poor tablet. Frustrating at hell.
Therefore it's probably never wrong to prioritize certain games for others (even if this means sacrifising certain events even if they are cardchat ones lol)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, legend309! Yes, I agree with You: this is not quite conveniently... But that is a modern reality. Nothing more, and nothing less!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes for sure. I would like to see some of the tourneys moved to evenings in the weekend

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
On weekends it is more complicated, there are several freerolls in different rooms and all at almost the same time.
Last weekend I was playing in four rooms at the same time, and I noticed that smoke started to come out of my head and the computer.:ROFLMAO:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer this way because I don't have much time to play poker and I really like to play multiple tables at the same time. Of course it would be better if it was like old times when there were several freerolls happening during 24/7.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I totally agree, cannot play many daytime games of any kind, cannot play multi tables unless on laptop, would love some games at a later time for people in different time zones or who work in the daytime!

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Surely it's better this way so you can play them all. Multitabling not too bad once you get the hang of it and you can concentrate your focus on those with the best payouts or that you are closest to the money

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I only use two pokersites so there is not a big problem, to switch between the clients. If a play on two sites there is only the laptop version possible, because otherwise the switching between the different plattforms are not comfortable.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like it, but the good thing about it I have little time and when can I play more than a good one

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really don't care by the fact they start at the same time. but I would like there are more tournaments at the other time. Beacuse at night there is no one free tournament to play, they run all at afternoon.

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In addition to the cardschat freerolls, it seems that all freerolls start around the same time. I hate being stuck playing g 5 different games on various sites, half the time I'm left out when switching between sites. (Use my phone for poker). Does anyone else hate playing G 5 freerolls all at once and then nothing the rest of the day?
I like to play one tournament at a time too, I don't like to play several at the same time

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
take a deep breath, enjoy and train patience, because patience is a virtue, and enjoy the games, think differently, use a thinking mechanism, and ask yourself?, "why do I get this way... and answer!: playing is cool , I have to enjoy... and play more... enjoy and thank you because there are several free tournaments"

And thank you all....

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
not all of them :) , but you can chose 1-2 to play ..so you can focus better on your decisions :) , good luck all :) !!

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes !. I hate that as well, but I suppose the sites put them on at those times because that is when the most players are able to play.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
freerolls go every hour to PokerStars everyone has a different clock pole but still there are a lot of free tournaments you just need to focus on 1-2 tournaments and play there instead of rushing to play them all and lose

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it that way I play several tables at the same time

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish I could find freerolls as good as the CC ones at different hours.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's bad for those who plan to play a specific tournament, I don't think it's a good idea,

Freeroll Passwords