What's the optimal amount of tables for MTT?

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello friend.
I've played 10 to 12, today I play a maximum of 4 to 5 tournaments simultaneously, my intention currently is to focus on the most important ones. Good luck

D

davscom9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips
3 tables max for me. I like to analyze the other players (I mean, I try) so ...

MTT Database Review

MTT Database Review

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CZ
Chips
I dont think you can really say there is some optimal number. It also depends on how many sites you play on and how is your setup helping you multitable (large 4k monitor, tools to tile tables, using starscaption on pokerstars etc.). A lot of regs will play like 9-15 tables. My study group has a guy that usually only plays on 6 tables and we joke about that a lot, because for most of us that looks too boring. But I would not suggest 10+ tables if you are not yet a full time winning regular, instead it will be better to focus on your A-game.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i think for laptop is like 6 more tables if not u would have a very messy setup and probably wouldn´t play properly.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At Two tables my results are optimal , more ai start making mistakes. If sb gas good skills and know how for many hands and positions , then he can play more tables at the same

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm struggling to do any more than 6 tables as I'm getting dizzy. How much are you guys playing?
4 tables are optimal for me. This number is comfortable for me, I have time to think about my decisions and monitor the game of my opponents.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my focus at the day. I may play since only one table at time, and sometimes until 6 tables I'm can play confortable. But how much u can play without losing focus I think is the way.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the jackpot will be won from one table

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the ones you can play without losing your concentration, I can only play two or three.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think if you play beyond the amount you feel comfortable, you will probably be throwing money away, I prefer to play 6 simultaneous tables well, than to play 20 without even seeing what is happening.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
People from germany are only allowed to play a maximum of 4 tables on PS and I did that from time to time. But usually only play 1 or 2 tables. It also doesn't matter what the others do, it's important that you do what you feel comfortable doing and where your options lie. I used to be told that you should play 10 tables to be successful, but if you can't make a table, you might want to consider whether you should really play with more tables. It depends entirely on what kind of player you are and how you can handle multiple tables.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
In an ideal world, I would love to make a steady weekly profit of 200 dollars by playing multi tables. Not asking for much. But had a look at your results on sharkscope, seems pointless you even asking this question

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I usually play around 4 tables, I like too have time to know the players on my table but I dont want to over think it, then I tend to get very passive.

W

worsdep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 at the most. I like to concentrate and watch players moves and ranges so I can make better informed decisions.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Usually I play 2-3 games together, and a few times 4. I think that you must be in position to watch the game, so that to participate to the action and to the flow of the game information.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As for me 6-8 tables because if i will play more it will not be possible to concentrate on them