What are your plans when you reach the final table of an online tournament?

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my plan is to be a bit aggressive and take as many chips as i can get. try not to fall in love with a hand and go with my gut feeling.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I just continue playing. If my stack is not the shortest i play only with good cards.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the moment, my plan is to get to the final table itself, and then we’ll figure it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is very important not to make a mistake at a crucial moment and reach really big prizes.Playing at the final table requires a lot of attention and concentration, carefully studying all your opponents and watching exactly how they play.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
depends on what kind of stack I have, if the stack is small I'll only wait for a strong hand and wait for the players; if the stack is larger than average, open a wide range of arms and try to put pressure on players with a short stack

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
what are your plans?)
plans to win the tournament if you have already reached the final table)

Amigodzzz

Amigodzzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I will give you my three tips:
Tip #1: Be physically and mentally fit
Playing a final table involves finding yourself in a stressful situation. The amount of winnings becomes high and every action is decisive. It is therefore essential to be in good physical and mental condition to approach the final table. This includes getting enough rest and eating a diet rich in protein.

Tip #2: Be ready to fight
Usually we have time before playing the final table to develop an appropriate strategy. We should be familiar with the style of other players and can therefore develop an approach to the final table in relation to each of them – which can make a big difference. This also allows us to be better able to anticipate each decision at the table, thus giving off an image of strength and serenity towards our opponents.

Tip #3: Stack Size
It is obvious that the size of our stack will have a decisive impact on the role we will play at the final table. The paid places are marked by levels: finishing 9th or 5th represents a significant difference in the amount collected in the end. With a relatively deep stack, you should not squander your chips. The ideal is to continue to grow it by taking limited risks and to do so play against the shortstacks (players with a stack of 10 to 15 big blinds) who send all-in easily. On the contrary, we will avoid confrontations with players with stacks that could be damaging to us (fold equity) when we have a large stack. With an intermediate stack, we will adopt a tighter style but without being afraid of re-raising and finding ourselves all-in when we enter a hand – because this is the only way to have fold equity on the chip leader .

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I find myself at the final table, my play depends on the distribution of the prize fund, if the prizes are growing evenly, then I play regular waiting poker, but if the prizes of the first places are much larger than the prizes of the ninth, then I can play more aggressively, because there will not be it makes no difference whether you take 9th place or 8th or 7th.