what was your most expensive tournament you play with?

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$11 the highest... but I really need study more to go back again for this tournaments

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
500€ about 10 years ago. It was live tournament in pokerstars Czech-Slovak series. I thought I'm good player.:D I dropped out after the first two hours, but it was good school for me. Now I play tournaments with max. 5€ entry.

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Irish Open, think the buy in was 1.5k, I was playing a live satellite for it and finished second with 2k prize + a ticket. So I used the prize money to buy a second BI for my mum from the winner for 1.25k as he couldn't make the tournament.

In it a finished just outside the money going out on a A8s vs QJ or something. I have fun and for a 19year old I think I did ok!

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for $ 22 satellite for a major tournament

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Satellites

Good morning everyone.
The most expensive game, was a $ 109.00 entry satellite, which I won after spiking a freeroll, which had 2906 players.
I finished in 3rd place and won $ 200.00, being that I had less than $ 1 in my account, the top two won a ticket to play a $ 1,050.00 Mtt. When there were 3 players left I was almost even in chips with the chip leader and I played to be in 3rd place, 1st because that $ 200.00 is the biggest amount I ever won with poker and 2nd that I know I don't have much chance at a $ 1,050 Mtt.
I found it easier to play this $ 109.00 satellite than the Mtts micros I play.
In the micros I have three of a kind on the flop, villain goes All in and hits the flush and I'm eliminated, this satellite doesn't have those plays.
And being for a Mtt, it was $ 11.00, which I won on a satellite, I played very badly, I played for fear of being eliminated.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think was $ 11 dollars. kkkkkk. Only now i want to play tournaments more expensives. But first i need more studies.

B

billy_k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
POKERSTARS SCOOL

I have a maximum $ 200,000 tournament.
There were many people who were good at poker, and when I made a weird bluff, I was immediately caught.
I thought it would be good to hit it tight.