What are your favorite blind levels/stack depths in tourneys?

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite are the first 3-4 blind levels 10/20, 15/30, 25/50, and 50/100. At these levels players generally have say 100 to 20 big blinds.
This is where the superior players can really shine and the worse players if playing long enough will lose their chips.
It becomes trickier at 75/150 and 100/200. Here the overzealous players who are raising too many hands, but not necessarily even with skill can put a
hurting on the rocks or tighter players. It's especially frustrating when you get long strings of receiving preflop hands like 8 3, 8 2, 10 4, 7 2, etc.
However, if you have been paying attention to other players ranges you can get find opportunities to get all your chips in the middle with 70% or better equity.

When you get to blind levels of 200/400 it really shakes things up where most players will have 5-10 blinds and once you get to 300/600 I feel like these players who were
active earlier in the game really fall apart. It is true that you can say you are playing "BINGO," but these player are making decisions which are majorly, inherently wrong, -EV decisions. They are folding hands they should be shoving with and calling with. I feel this is a great time to take advantage of these and I find it a much stressful level to play at.

I should clarify that I mostly play single table tourneys, and if you have a large field this changes things slightly.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me it's when the average stack is approximately 25 BB, here are some intersting spots that rewards good tight agressive players. The early stage of a tournament is a little bit boring pot doesn't get big quickly and u can easely loose with Aces against a player with low connectors or low sets that is tricky to play. As in middle stage of a tournament you can more easely put your opponents on a specific range :p

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Faster the game the better it is.

You definitely dont need to spend 10+ seconds (every single hand) for something which you can literally do in less than 5 seconds or even in a split second ...