What is your biggest weakness?

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate play against too agressive players... i think i can loose every thing even when i have a best hand!!!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to control my aggression sometimes. Thats my biggest problem. That minimizing my profit and maximizing my leaks. Especially when i think the villain is bluffing.
the same problem bro. concentrate on the goal, and what you are doing to achieve it. then control returns. good luck!:)

Loyal_Flush

Loyal_Flush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the same problem bro. concentrate on the goal, and what you are doing to achieve it. then control returns. good luck!:)

Thank you mate! It's nice to know that I'm not alone. Thanks for advices, I'm working on it. Good luck! :)

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couple of days ago I bought Poker Copilot and I've noticed lots of weaknesses in my game this past month since I've deposited.

hands played 2.9k

The weaknesses I've noticed:

- 3bet preflop percentage was 4 percent. A little bit low.
- Blind steal attempts was 26 percent. Very low.
- Called blind steal attempts was 28 percent. I should be raising or folding not calling
- Raising steal attempts was 9 percent. Very low. It means I was easy to bully.

Now post flop.

- Aggression percentage: 51 percent. Pretty average. Should be higher.
- Aggression Factor: 1.47. Not good at all. It shows I was passive most of the time.

Now, since using poker copilot in 26th of July. 3 days now, I played 675 hands.
so in this 3 days. Flops seen 16 percent, selective and tight.

- 3bet preflop percentage is 13 percent.
- Blind steal attempts is 74 percent.
- Called steal attempts 10 percent.
- Raised steal attempts ( resteal) 50 percent.

Post flop:

- Aggression percentage is 80 percent. Too aggressive but I can be careful too
- Aggression factor 5.60. Higher than average.

These tweaks last 3 days have made an instant impact on my winnings. almost 60 bucks+ in 9 hours of play in 3 days.

The coming days/weeks/months will be more revealing about developing a style and continue grinding.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Couple of days ago I bought Poker Copilot and I've noticed lots of weaknesses in my game this past month since I've deposited.

Hands played 2.9k

The weaknesses I've noticed:

- 3bet preflop percentage was 4 percent. A little bit low.
- Blind steal attempts was 26 percent. Very low.
- Called blind steal attempts was 28 percent. I should be raising or folding not calling
- Raising steal attempts was 9 percent. Very low. It means I was easy to bully.

Now post flop.

- Aggression percentage: 51 percent. Pretty average. Should be higher.
- Aggression Factor: 1.47. Not good at all. It shows I was passive most of the time.

Now, since using poker copilot in 26th of July. 3 days now, I played 675 hands.
so in this 3 days. Flops seen 16 percent, selective and tight.

- 3bet preflop percentage is 13 percent.
- Blind steal attempts is 74 percent.
- Called steal attempts 10 percent.
- Raised steal attempts ( resteal) 50 percent.

Post flop:

- Aggression percentage is 80 percent. Too aggressive but I can be careful too
- Aggression factor 5.60. Higher than average.

These tweaks last 3 days have made an instant impact on my winnings. almost 60 bucks+ in 9 hours of play in 3 days.

The coming days/weeks/months will be more revealing about developing a style and continue grinding.
Nice! I guess that HUD is paying for itself.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually stop playing my normal game when getting close to the money in a tourny.
Then I get a excellent hand and get beat late my runner runner something.
ACR seems worse than most. They might be trying to hurry tournys along towards the end is all I can think. Happens alot!

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coolers cannot be avoided. Most times even though you called and lost, the call was still the correct decision. Remember, poker is best played with a macro-perspective. This means you are not just playing 1 poker tournament and trying to win 1 poker tournament. You are trying to consistently make the correct decision that will work out the best in the long run. It's such a balance, it is challenging to put into words. The best you can do is alter your betting/pot control, so you are consistently extracting value out of your hands (when there is value to be had) with the lowest risk possible.

I hope this helps!

If you have a good read on the player and suspect that he/she has the nuts then check call should be your answer on the river...do not bet or 3 bet if you get this feeling because they'll put you all in or raise ridiculously and you'll have to call.

Great advice pot control and aggression control when having the second nutz is something I will work on vs. A tight player. Thanks for your tips guys hopefully this will pay off!

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, it's a good question, maybe I get disappointed afer some rude bad beats

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great advice pot control and aggression control when having the second nutz is something I will work on vs. A tight player. Thanks for your tips guys hopefully this will pay off!

Gl and i hope it helps you to improve your skills 😌👏🏼

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe im not aggressive enough with a monster hand.

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My greatest weakness is unnecessary distractions. Often, when I play a longer session, I unnecessarily fire a movie or read something in the background instead of focusing on the game. And then I keep telling myself it's the last time and I keep on doing it

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't get the value on river. 90% i just check or call.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't get the value on river. 90% i just check or call.

Try to evaluate your opponents range more. You can get to a point where you will be making river bets with A high, knowing your opponent will call with K high. :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My greatest weakness is unnecessary distractions. Often, when I play a longer session, I unnecessarily fire a movie or read something in the background instead of focusing on the game. And then I keep telling myself it's the last time and I keep on doing it

Good! You just uncovered an area you can work on that will improve your life significantly!

The mind is constantly being bombarded with information which will try to compete for the limited "bits" it can process at one time. Your brain can literally only do so much at one time. This is why multi-tasking causes poor performance. Also, the brain is in its happiest state when focusing on just one task.

All the evidence points at mutli-tasking as a negative practice. I've made a conscious effort to eliminate mutli-taking from everything that I do in life. It works!

TommyT

TommyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is not having a playable bankroll, because of this i fold way to much and hesitate to get it all in when I should be. Plus I still get the shakes when I'm super strong or major bluffing!

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FOOD!
But talking poker.. i guess it's patience and sticking to a Bankrollmanagement. Just wanna win it all in no time leaving me with nothing too often.
Talking about the game it's basically folding, pretty much having the sense I'm beat but talking me into either beeing not or needing to find out.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is stay with my bankroll management. I play one tournament with all my winnings of say 10 bucks or 20 bucks. I seem not to play the lower range tournaments, I'll use all of my winnings to play a big money tournament.

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that my biggest weakness is bad bankroll management and being too tight when I am short stacked

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FoldIn too often and always assume opponents have a much better than I have.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll, when my bankroll is ok i am more relaxed and playing better, when it starts to fall i get anxious, tight, not calling or rising as i don't want to risk my money and many times i would have won if i went all the way to the end.

I

I_M_EZPikins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am certain that a small bankroll hinders most rational players. When I am low I go to the smaller tournaments to play "right" and build back my stash.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience, many times I tilt not so much because of a beatiful play from an opponent, but because the variance gets me in the long run. If things don't go my way I start trying to bluff more often than I should.

nobodysf00l

nobodysf00l

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience in a Crowd

Biggest area I had to learn to deal with was in tourney situations where many players start off in full blown donk mode going all in fishing for an easy stack of chips.

I now approach these occurrences carefully and with my focus on stack count and tournament life.

Leave the home run hitters to flash and felt tactics such as the ever-famous all-in.