What are you feeling and thinking when it gets to the final table?

L

LIONINSIDE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have ~15BBs I have my SnapShove App out.

If I have a lot of chips I will be avoiding, or treading carefully vs. the other big stacks. And am willing to gamble more vs. the shorter stacks.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the final tables this is what we play.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I always try do my A game in every hand I participate. My only anxiety has to do about the players I haven't played against them the whole tournament. Some time is needed in order to understand what is their play style!

If I am not the first to eliminate because I tend to play kinda aggressive I enjoy every pay jump :)

N

Neol0107

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always try to stay calm and like every player I think about winning the tournament

L

lyndap

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think about it...

I focus on my game, a hand at a time.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I get to the final, depending on the stakes and situation my heart starts to race. I get super excited.

W

wildjoker68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually think cha ching" I'm in the money, I hope I get the cards or someone else goes all in and gets busted. lol...Peace" and Happy Bank Rolling....

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I get to the final table the first thing I think about is "since I've spent 2-3-4 hours on what would be the ships get to then I have to do everything then win!

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am thinking I can do this, just need to double up a few times, doesnt always work but you have to believe in yourself that you have thee skills or know how to do it.

L

lastpostal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course the joy and the more chips the more

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every final table is always a win and even the short stack can become the first to win the tournament. There was one final table where I couldn't get the prize and I'm very sorry about this, I was 3 satellites on a regional RPT Kiev Freeroll where there were only two places in 1 - package $4500, the 2nd place- place in the tournament for $600(

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most important thing is not to be deceived, that the final table is already the result. My goal is always 1 place and only

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first thoughts at the final table: At last I was able to do it, I can play something that I know and understand in poker. Well, of course - I'm good))

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he trusts as a winner but rarely happens

Q

Quads2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am focussing on the small stacks and have an eye on the next pay out jump.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ooh, it's hard for me. While I'm just learning

A

aleogura

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel so proud, and the heart beats faster, for the prize and also for the excitement of being at the end table!

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think final table play is the hardest thing to get practice at when you are a newer player and even for experienced players. This is because even the most experienced players do not make it to the final table every time. Sit and gos and single table tourneys are a way to practice but do not simulate the actual circumstances of a MTT final table as the chip amounts, duration of play and money is not even close to the same. This causes players to really test how they control their emotions when they make it to a final table. Things can change so quickly and very quickly in these scenarios. I hope to get more practice soon and right now my approach for this kind of practice has been with play money because I get there more often. Good luck everyone who is making it to the final table often.

sSAINTSs

sSAINTSs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am feeling lucky to get to this point. I am thinking I am going to play very aggressive:fight:.

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I feel excited)),but than I took myself together and play carefully, small stacks..

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am thinking that this is where patience is key and smart choices. I am thinking about everything my position my cards my opponents. The final table is the most intense of course.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel great and that I can loosen up a bit now. Making it to final table is always great. Now pick your spots take some shots and see how far you can go :)

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to slow down or get tight. All the money is in the 1-3 spots, be aggressive.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently made it to final table of live tournament which has participation of 140 players. And I wanted to play slow as chip lead but in the excitement it is very easy to get carried away and make a mistake. I did make a mistake and came 2nd. Not a fun feeling. Working on being calm!

If you play tight at the final table, you will simply be eaten