What Would You Do?

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have AQo on the small blind and folded my 3rd flush nuts. Would you raise it here? Flat call or shove? I'm super deep here, BTW, with 56 BB.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello. I don't think my opinion matters much but I would be willing to invest in this hand with the hope of taking the opponent out of the game and a nice stack my risk not being fatal

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would drop it easy without thinking twice!:unsure:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
OP is an prudent fold methinks!

Not necessarily behind but astute nonetheless!

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have AQo on the small blind and folded my 3rd flush nuts. Would you raise it here? Flat call or shove? I'm super deep here, BTW, with 56 BB.

View attachment 337524
Judging by the size of the pot, your opponent has called your hefty pre-flop and post-flop bets. At the same time, he was not scared by 3 hearts on the flop and a fourth on the turn. Let's say he has 99 or JJ in his hands, giving him a flush and several outs on a straight flush, he would hardly start to twist you on the river, since Q, K, A of heart suit easily fit into your range. With his bet about half the pot, he is not trying to squeeze you out of the game, but, as it were, provokes you to make a mistake, which implies that he has the nuts. If you are curious, you can call, especially since the stack size still allows. But after the river you have the same questions. An overbet or all-in can only knock out a hand with a king of hearts and an ace offsuit, but you didn't say anything about his preflop 3bet that would make sense with that hand. Probably worth giving up. It would be interesting to know if the situation ended differently.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A 9hJh, or Ah, Kh can beat you at the first case and if the opponent had them he would bet more seriously here, so you definitely can call here, but you could go all in for better! At the next situation you get a nice straight and at the third situation none had the straight just a better pair.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd flat call. Queen may be beaten by King or Ace and there is still the risk of a straight.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good fold, also there's another player (BB) in the hand, so a I think you choose the correct play.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Here it’s more likely that the fold is correct, because both aces and kings can be flush with them + to this 1 opp is behind, so it’s better to fold in such a deep deep run (correct decision)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
There is no details for the scenario before that fold...

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's very hard to imagine a hand in this spot that doesn't have an ace and a king on the other hand, that's what an opponent can count on in such a play, but I'd still lean towards folding!!!