What type of tournament do you play the most and why?

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like normal tournaments, maybe turbo. I don’t really like super turbo or hyper turbo tournaments. However, I really don't like deep stack tournaments, it's very slow, high stack, I don't have any serious results yet.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like play freeroll, Because I think it's a good place to practice.

Brentsn

Brentsn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quick small field turbos or PKOs with longer re-entry times to build a stack and make some bounties out of weaker players.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case it depends on my time, I usually prefer faster tournaments, but sometimes it's good to play longer ones.

Good day!
I prefer tournaments with a smooth structure and big blind increases.
Because in such tournaments there is an opportunity to fully realize your advantage and skill over the field.
Recently, however, I prefer tournaments with a smooth structure, but with a turbocharged increase in blinds and 6-max tables.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play a variety but usually in the cheapo stakes. Max is $2.20 and usually normal speed but often I play turbo $1.10 if I know I don’t have lots of times. Of course I play all the CardsChat freerolls when I’m able.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like the Knockouts, you have to play it cool and have all the excitement of eliminating an opponent to win the prize by eliminating him.
It's a game of a lot of patience too, you can't be euphoric, so this is what I like the most.
And I love the freerols rs