What tournaments do you recommend to start increasing your bankroll?

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon friends, I am writing to you from argentina, I have been playing for more than 12 years and the truth is, I never started playing tournaments to increase my bankroll I always played because I like it ... a lot free and I have deposited but never very often, now I want start seriously and I need to know what they recommend me to start from 0. Thanks

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Hello colleague, I recommend you play these cardchat freeroll, enter prizes and when you have a few dollars, 10 or 20, playing the sit and go tournaments of 0.25 and 0.50 of 45 players is profitable

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Good afternoon friends, I am writing to you from Argentina, I have been playing for more than 12 years and the truth is, I never started playing tournaments to increase my bankroll I always played because I like it ... a lot free and I have deposited but never very often, now I want start seriously and I need to know what they recommend me to start from 0. Thanks

Hi there,
Although you have played for so long i still would advise you to start off with sit&go's where you can cover a 100 buy-in bankroll.
Why sit&go you may ask?
Well, there the fields are much smaller and it doesn't take so long as the normal mtt's.
So you can train yourself physically and mentally on the future mtt's that you are going to play:)

Good luck at the tables:cool:

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider the best way to increase your bankroll.

Good morning everyone, I've been playing poker since 2018, I always hear other players saying that the best way to increase my bankroll is by playing sit go, I agree, the sit go I like to play the most is the $1 sit go that has 180 players and 15min blinds increase, it has a very good structure.Each player has a sit that better suits his style, there are players who like to play turbos more and there are others who like to play with 9 players, it depends on each player, more Sits are very good to grow your bankroll because the secret of poker is in volume, if you are a profitable player the more you play the more you will win.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First, you can start studying with the forum course called Become A Winning Poker Player In 30 Days to better understand the game's concepts. After that, you can try to put it into practice in the daily games that the community offers. It's step by step, no rush.

M

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend that you make a little bankroll playing freeroll, when you have a certain amount you can invest a part playing satellites for tournaments that you like, it is good because if you win you would not have to invest so much to be able to play the main tournament and what you would invest would come from freerolls and number of money you have deposited

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello colleague, I recommend you play these cardchat freeroll, enter prizes and when you have a few dollars, 10 or 20, playing the sit and go tournaments of 0.25 and 0.50 of 45 players is profitable

Hello good, I hope from now on to start increasing my bankroll and later I will comment on how it has gone.

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,
Although you have played for so long i still would advise you to start off with sit&go's where you can cover a 100 buy-in bankroll.
Why sit&go you may ask?
Well, there the fields are much smaller and it doesn't take so long as the normal mtt's.
So you can train yourself physically and mentally on the future mtt's that you are going to play:)

Good luck at the tables:cool:

Thanks for your comment

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning everyone, I've been playing poker since 2018, I always hear other players saying that the best way to increase my bankroll is by playing sit go, I agree, the sit go I like to play the most is the $1 sit go that has 180 players and 15min blinds increase, it has a very good structure.Each player has a sit that better suits his style, there are players who like to play turbos more and there are others who like to play with 9 players, it depends on each player, more Sits are very good to grow your bankroll because the secret of poker is in volume, if you are a profitable player the more you play the more you will win.

I think I am in your own mind, to put it into practice now!

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, you can start studying with the forum course called Become A Winning Poker Player In 30 Days to better understand the game's concepts. After that, you can try to put it into practice in the daily games that the community offers. It's step by step, no rush.

Sisi, thanks for your comment, I have played professionally, I have studied every course, I have a strategy, I was just asking to play on the platform.

L

Luqitazzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend that you make a little bankroll playing freeroll, when you have a certain amount you can invest a part playing satellites for tournaments that you like, it is good because if you win you would not have to invest so much to be able to play the main tournament and what you would invest would come from freerolls and number of money you have deposited

Of course, exactly, first thanks for your comment, the idea is to play for free as much as possible and thus obtain profits to be able to play for real money, we will see how it goes!

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
Depends on what kind of games you like and you feel familiar. If i would recommend something would be playing the cardschat freerolls and sit & go 2.5 usd 180 player. You can start a very nice bankroll if you manage to reach the final table. Good luck! :)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on your bankroll and also, how much time you are able to commit. To play an MTT session you typically need to have at least 6 hours of free time in your calender. I also think, MTTs makes most sense, when you have a bankroll of something like 500$, because then there are far more events, you can play, than if you only have 100$ or 200$. So if you start out with a small deposit, you should probably look to grind it up in the SnG lobby before considering MTTs.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play sit a go, with a minimum of 50 tickets.

D

duck_uggs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can't deposit, then freerolls are great. The main issues are field sizes can be very large, payouts might be capped, and the structure might be great. Also, I think a freeroll should be worth your time. It doesn't make sense to play a freeroll for 8 hours, just to make $2 for 1st place.

If you can deposit, then you can be a bit more selective and play games that have reduced variance. For example, smaller fields will have less variance than large fields. As will bigger starting stacks, more starting big blinds, and longer blind limits will also have less variance. On the down side, they do last a lot longer compared to the turbo and hyper turbo mtts but, if you can play lengthy games, then it'll give you better chance to do well.

Finally, bankroll management is going to be key in building your bankroll. It's impossible to build a bankroll if you don't have one and loose/no bankroll management is how you lose it all.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Large tournaments are great for increasing the bankroll :), but they take more, than one hour of play, unfortunately:) If spending a lot on the contribution is not for you, then of course the selection through satellites the best solution, if you like to play big events :). If there is not much time to play, sit&go is the best solution, these tournaments are held quite quickly, have a very good level of play, comfortable limits for participation and you can easily draw a parallel line on the tactics and strategy of the game, relative to large tournaments, they are very close :)

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play as many freerolls as you can and just be patient

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can play freerolls to build up a decent bankroll, but that takes time. In general, you should never invest more than 1% of your bankroll in a tournament. So you should always have 100 buy-ins for a tournament you are participating in. You have to keep in mind that it can very easily happen that you run out of money for 10 or more tournaments. The variance in a tournament is very high. You will not be able to avoid getting into situations in which a coin toss decides your tournament life. If you stick to the rule, the risk of loss and your chances of winning are in a good ratio

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management