What kind of speed in a tournament do you like the most?

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Turbo, hyper-Turbo or normal speed?

I love Turbo tournament!😀🏎️

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 or 8 minutes when I'm not a mood in long ones, otherwise 10 mins are very great to be lost in the magic of this game. :)

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I prefer the quicker pace. I get bored easily in slow games and tend to play hands I know I shouldn’t, just because I’m bored.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer regspeed.
I don't play turbo and for sure I'm staying away from hypers (although I used to love to play hyper HU and hyper sats initially, but it's in the past :)).

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I have time I prefer the normal speed (to "work better on the moves"), but we don't always have "enough time", so it's great to have several options. (In the past I also played several HU-Hyper Omaha/Hold'em)

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think the Hyperturbos are crazy, however I think every modality has its strategy to win. The truth is that I don't like this modality.

Turbos tournaments, I play them sometimes when I don't have enough time, because it's a weekday and I have some things to do besides playing poker.

My favorite tournaments are The Normals of 10 minutes per level. I think the game is more enjoyable with this modality.

There is also the Slow modality, a lot of patience is required to play these tournaments really.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the Hyperturbos are crazy, however I think every modality has its strategy to win. The truth is that I don't like this modality.

Turbos tournaments, I play them sometimes when I don't have enough time, because it's a weekday and I have some things to do besides playing poker.

My favorite tournaments are The Normals of 10 minutes per level. I think the game is more enjoyable with this modality.

There is also the Slow modality, a lot of patience is required to play these tournaments really.
Some colleagues of mine call Hyper-turbo a bingo mod!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
turbo in low buy-in tournaments and normal in high buy-in tournaments, I don't really like hyper turbo tournaments at all and I usually stay away from those types of tournaments, although I'm not obsessed with it

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
(hyper) turbo is the normal speed.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer turbo, but play normal too. I don't like hyper, but play it sometimes when I have tickets to it.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Normal speed is better for intelligence, while hyper-turbo is better for lotteries.

AKShark

AKShark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DK
Chips
I think it depends on how much time you have. I prefere 10 min level when i have lot of time and 5-6 min level when it has to be quicker

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I love fast hyper turbo games very much, for example, because you don't expect people who think in poker for a long time and have to play more hands, which makes players make more mistakes and not just wait for a strong card in their hand for 1 hour and that's it so we hope the game time will change soon a little faster

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Turbo, hyper-Turbo or normal speed?

I love Turbo tournament!😀🏎️
In particular I prefer tournaments with normal speed, although I am very good in turbos and hypers I mostly play them only in satellites, and the truth is that I have done well many times