What emotions did you have when you first won your first tournament with good prize m

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What emotions did you have when you first won your first tournament with good prize money?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat YRAGAGARIN,

Most of us here are probably still waiting :sleep: for our first big win, but even the smaller victories that tasted like big wins have given at least a some kind of mental rush to me that everything is possible, but not very plausible.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I probably had no emotions when i (finally) won first cardchat game ...

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I won the tournament, I didn't even understand what happened, because I was very tired.But when the money fell on my card the next day, that's when I realized what happened)))It's always nice to win, but when you often get to the final table, the emotions are not as bright as the first time(but nice)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I remember it like it was today, me getting a 1$ 180p SNG I played this tournament in 2017 on pokerstars and it was very exciting to win my first 44$ dollars, I thought it was easy at the beginning but I saw that I still had a lot of ground to walk so I immediately started playing tournaments thinking I was already a professional player but I saw that I was wrong. haha , I liked the experience of my first tournament with a lot of patience. It was 4 hours played with a lot of patience and today I see that I don't have the patience for games like that anymore, that's why I migrated to turbos and hyper tubes!

S

SharkyShark1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was super early in the days of online poker. I won a poker tournament on stars and I was like yeaahhhh I can pay for my drivers license and that's what I did. Was an amazing day!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After winning the tournament, I felt the peace of good work.

D

dami335

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First win

I was very tiered and exhausted but proud on myself to be first beyond 5000 players.

ssbouda1967

ssbouda1967

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the experience of my first tournament with a lot of patience. It was 4 hours played with a lot of patience and today I see that I don't have the patience for games like that anymore, that's why I migrated to turbos and hyper tubes!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I won my first tournament I was very excited, I knew that someday I could do it, I could not believe it, but poker is like that, in the end it always gives you what you are looking for but always with perseverance and hard work to achieve things.

Vegas77

Vegas77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I was so full of elation, all I could do was do the rock and roll scream and jump up and down. In other words, the happy dance x 100. It was an amazing feeling. Great question!!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in disbelief it occurred without much hype.

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With about a $500 bankroll the biggest MTT I used to play was the $24+2 $4k gtd on PS, usually Friday and / or Sat night. It would get about 180 entries.

First time I won that, for $1080... at about 3am ... I wanted to wake up my wife and tell her the great news!

J

jsiatime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was very tiered and exhausted but proud on myself to be first beyond 10000 players.