What do you think is the next step after freerolls?

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
if you feel strong enough and have a bankroll, then you definitely need to switch to cheap tournaments. tournaments with a face value of up to a dollar will be just right for the game.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OOOH if we tell you that then you wouldn't lose a few hands then get frustrated and try "to get that lost money back" then end up losing your entire freeroll bankroll, lol.

And you wouldn't learn anything lol. We would be cheating you of that "experience", lol.

Noticed I gave you something to watch out for? lol

GL on whatever you decide.

But remember, if you get in over your head or you get this feeling of "what did I get myself into?" or this doesn't feel right, then you made a mistake entering into that game and should immediately walk away from poker regardless of the outcome and come back to poker ONLY after you've forgotten how much you had in the account and from some time off from playing the poker.

GL

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Micro tournaments- 1-10 then increase as your bankfoll increases

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It depends on how big your bankroll is and what type of game you want to play.

You could play smaller tournaments from $1 - $10 but you will need more time to play these and a bigger bankroll relative to cash games.

Cash games are great if you want to do small sessions also and there is a range of cash games from $4nl, $10nl, $25nl, $50nl,$100nl and higher.

You could probably do $1 tournaments with a $300 bankroll or play $10nl cash games.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Assuming you already have a relatively "decent" bankroll and you are used to playing freerolls, would you then aim for paid-entry tournaments? If so, what kind of tournaments would you sign up for?
Depends on what you call a decent bankroll. For some it is 1000 dollars for others 100.
1-3% of the bankroll, in my opinion, is the most optimal.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Assuming you already have a relatively "decent" bankroll and you are used to playing freerolls, would you then aim for paid-entry tournaments? If so, what kind of tournaments would you sign up for?
If you are a beginner, start with SNT GO to gain experience for MTTS. Another thing, be careful with ''advice'', find the path to your goal yourself, most people who tell you to do something, have never done it before

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Low money tournaments simultaneously with freerolls is the next step in my opinion.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pay you for playing poker tournament......

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Be sure to play the Freerolls, usually, in my case, I play Freeroll (money), freeroll (worth tickets), micros

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I read someone who wrote that he was going to buy a revolver. I thought it was funny hahaha, but the most advisable thing would be to play low-budget paid tournaments or, if you prefer, cash.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is playing MTT at low limits, these are the same freerolls, you’re just already risking your money

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
You can still play freerolls, but you can also enter smaller stake tournaments from your winnings.
You don't have to expect miracles from them either, but there can be bigger prizes.
The point is not to play convulsively, just as you have been doing so far.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I would start from the bottom and build my way up 🆙. Thank you 🙏 for your question 🙋‍♀️

Freeroll Passwords