What do you do in tournaments?

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you do when you play online tournaments? Do you play more than 1 tournament at the same time? Do you play normal cash games while you're playing the tournament, or do you focus all your attention on just 1 tournament?

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I usually focus on a single tournament. And I try to play my game. Sometimes I tried to play two or three at the same time and realized that attention was dissipating. Although I am happy to read the news feeds in parallel with the game in the tournament. Visiting websites does not interfere with playing poker.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
it's different for me sometimes i play a second tournament, sometimes cash but mostly i'm only in one tournament. i always like to hear something in the background, sometimes just music and sometimes a film. as long as it doesn't distract me too much I'm happy with it.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play more than one tournament if the tournament requires money to play. I can't afford to be careless with my bankroll. I can play in several tournaments at the same time if the entrance is through a ticket or it's a freeroll.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good day, I am currently playing more $1.10 tournaments and got good results. While I play tournaments I only play that tournament, I try not to play at other tables.:)

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will usually play 2-3 MTTs at a time, unless its something big - like if I win a sat seat to a $109.
As long as your win rate isn't impacted, more tables is better!

I find that having 2 tables keeps me from being bored and playing hands that I shouldn't be.
The only issue I have is wishing one hand was on the other table!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play several at the same time and only tournaments, for me it is important to be able to see on the screen all the ones I am playing to be able to find out how the others play, and they are usually small tournaments unless I qualify for a big one:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to wait for the big chance, but sometimes I make too rash decisions.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually do a lot :) I play them and i watch movies; work online, talk on the phone; i eat and drink; i listen to the music during them :)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
usually when I start playing tournaments, I start with 4 different tournaments that I play relaxed, and as I advance in a tournament in the final stages I focus on that, if necessary:)

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

if I play in several tables !! I feel comfortable!!

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most I play is two tournament games, but have played 3 a few times. One of the games is going to suffer because of a lack of attention. I will only play one cash game at a time so that I can focus on the other players. My favorite games are the 9 or 18 players tournaments on poker stars.

Nizar

Nizar

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

What do you do when you play online tournaments? Do you play more than 1 tournament at the same time? Do you play normal cash games while you're playing the tournament, or do you focus all your attention on just 1 tournament?
Hello, I am a beginner player, I joined the forum yesterday, I can't play for real money now, but I prefer to play in one tournament so that I can focus well

B

bethqueen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not being alone in different games like MTT and different strategies, in which this would only end up spending more on energy by adapting the brain to all the spots it enters and thinking about the modes in different ways. Regarding the amount of game screens 8 screens without performance improves. More than 8 prejudices a lot in the relationship with.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends from person to person, some can play more than one tournament at a time, others don't, I prefer to play one at a time, I like to play focused, seeing what the villains are doing at the table, while I'm playing I prefer absolute silence, I try not to get distracted by anything.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play them and win money usually playing 3-4 tourneys at a time.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to focus total on my tournament, like pratice the mindfullness

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Additionally, I still play 3 cash tables

J

jsiatime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
. While I play tournaments I only play that tournament, I try not to play at other tables.:)