What do you do here? (pocket 9's)

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people absolutely dont do it with all their range, and that they do it as a weird merge is pretty unlikely

I should rephrase to make things clearer...

People are capable of doing this with all of their reshoving/shoving range here; I obv do not mean to say they do this 100% of the time with their whole range...that would be idiotic.

About the 2nd part...im not sure you read my post, bc I wasn't claiming a range merge was any part of the situation.

The more you know....

Its a shove unless there are extreme numbers or tendencies to back up a very very tight fold....it just isnt that close when you run the numbers with a rational shoving range for the villain.

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah... you've got less than 10BB's here. I would shove here, because my best guess would be that he has an ace with a nice kicker. In that type of situation I feel more comfortable being the guy with the pocket pair.
I've been playing Fulltilt for cheap practice lately, and I've made the final table four times in a row. I wish I could've do that when I was playing with real money!
Ah...now I've jinxed myself. :(

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is definitely a shove for me. I see no other option you are going to need to win a flip eventually to chip up anyway

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
next time you also should write how many players get monery out of the tourney

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
INSTASHOVE with a smile on my face and feeling confident.