hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi community !

why there are always these weird callers shoving all in with trash and kicking me out of tournaments ?
Example now before few minutes .
i have A K hit K on the flop.
another player goes all in i call 1 more call ..

the one who went all in first had J K so all okay..

but who won the pot ? going all in with 8 10 off because he hit the 8 on the flop ??
well he hit the 10 on turn.

really pisses me off

tonight im off pokerstars

your 2 cents ?
Raise more preflop KJ probably doubles you why is 10 8 allowed in the hand cheap?
What was the preflop raise size?
Your losing 21% survival equity and ICM considering surviving is crucial in tournaments.:)
Week 1 task 1

Week 2 task 1

Last edited:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello Friend.

If I remember correctly, both rooms made it possible for a certain user to see the hidden cards of their opponents. And I guess for that you have to manipulate software. I am not an expert on the subject, I want to clarify that.

Best regards.

They were 'superuser' accounts.. Made by the company itself during development for test purposes.

Someone got hold of them and played with them.

It had nothing to do with the game engine or manipulating the RNG to favour certain players.

It was simply that all cards are face up for that account.

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly these players seem to have no idea what they are doing.

They don't know what they are telling you with their bets or how to maximize chips in the pot.

I mean is KJ trying to get value from a worse K or is he trying to get 77 to fold???

Bottom pair is on a 2-pair draw? Good luck with that.

The thing that I really hate about losing to these types of players is that there is no way they are surviving past the 1/2 way point in a tournament if they continue to play like that. So my chips are wasted.

When these players don't improve then they are shipping you their stacks.

Better luck buddy !

agreed. it's going to happen. but when you keep making the right play and your cards hold up you will be in great position for a deep run. stay focused and have a short term memory when it comes to bad beats.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Enjoy such calls. In the long run, these players provide an opportunity to earn money in poker.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is usually played in low buy-in tournaments or freerolls. There are players for whom the amount of loss in money is not significant. All these players lose in the end and very rarely reach the final table.))

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
uhh, I hate people who play like that. I just lost the tournament because of this. I had 10 10 and I decided to re-raise. The first card was 10, I went all-in dude also called my all-in with 2 4 and he collected full house...