J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Reading jodares on LINE is difficult, I think that to improve in the game on LINE the plays are beautiful.
The other way is to practice a lot, be very patient and calm.
Be aggressive when taking high cards.
Good with me has worked.

Good luck at the tables

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Math? Really?

To improve your game in general, you must be familiar with poker theory. There are dozens of books on this topic, just google it. But the thing is - it's all math behind those cards. So... There must be a game theory also, and, yes, there is!

After a lot of years at the tables. more live than online, I guess there is math behind it all, but really most times the online games appear to be more like a slot machine, winning not related to theory, or math but just a roll of the dice...online games totally defy any reasonable poker odds...:):):)

T

thiagotup197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
studying a lot because without studying it doesn't work

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I feel like I have hit a wall and can't seem to get by the bubble anymore in online tournaments?

Can anyone suggest ways to improve my online game or better ways to 'read' online players?

Is this possible?

Cheers.

:confused:

Yesterday I play a tournament and at last hand I have kq, i call the raise preflop and the flop was k q j , one player bet, another call and I put all in, both call me one k j another k 10, turn and river a a , learning from mistakes this is the only way.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary to regularly analyze your own game sessions, identifying errors. A deep analysis of the game history on maps, tables, charts, allows you to determine the most unprofitable, profitable starters and situations, find weaknesses. Analyzing the game manually is difficult. It is recommended to use special tools-statistical software with built-in analysis functions.

Top 10 Games