Watching final table?

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you continue to watch the final table of a game that you are out of? And if so, do you watch right to the end? I'm finding myself watching for a while but only with specific games that I play regularly as I am learning some of the players. I'm not sure if it's helping my game at all but it is interesting to watch how they play, especially once heads up.
I don't watch, as I lose interest once I am out and since I mostly play freerolls there isn't much chance of a pro playing.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the players who are playing, if I see that it is worth investing a little time to analyze a certain player, with whom I am sure that I will meet again, because I invest a little more time.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I watch the sunday Million stream from started day 2 online on twitch or Youtube commented from pokerstars with open cards

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I rarely watch for a few minutes sometimes, but most of the time I close the tournament immediately and try my luck in another tournament

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes of course do till the end.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The further I make it in an MTT the more apt I am to watch after I am out.

O

oleg7686

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I watch if I reach the final table. Sometimes I look at poker stars with open cards, big tournaments.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No, I don't watch the rest of the final table, but sometimes I keep the lobby page to see the final positions, if there is any interesting.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was eliminated from the final table, I often stayed to look further. The game continues and the interest does not fade. If you have free time and you don't need to go to bed, then why not stay to watch.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I like to watch some final tables review with cards revealed so that I can pause an put myself in the shoes of one player to see if I make the correct play in this particular situation, it's a good training exercise cause once in that situation we have a litle experience, also the ICM is a big factor in final tables and getting familar with the concept is very helpful

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
No I don't do it. If I'm out then I go and play next game or I quit game for this day.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
depend of the tourney, yes I do. Also I like to watch some final tables of big MTT's like the sunday million, for example.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you continue to watch the final table of a game that you are out of? And if so, do you watch right to the end? I'm finding myself watching for a while but only with specific games that I play regularly as I am learning some of the players. I'm not sure if it's helping my game at all but it is interesting to watch how they play, especially once heads up.
Because I would be wasting my time watching the villain who eliminated me, even more if I lost in a bed beat, I want him more to go to .................. ....final table and be happy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am eliminated from the tournament before the final table, I never watch the final game. If I play on the final table and there are 2-3 players left, I try to watch the game to the end.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I usually just load up another table.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never watch, the game takes a lot of time anyway.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't follow the race after elimination. Maybe the next day I'll check the final result.

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I lost really close to the final table I like to watch otherwise no chance

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. If I have other tables running, I prefer to focus on them. And if not then I have usually played for many hours already, and its time for a break. What I do sometimes is to watch replays in the PokerStars client of final tables from the biggest MTTs like Sunday Million. The advantage of these replays is, they are done with all hole cards shown, so you can really understand, how people play. Without hole cards shown watching from the rail dont give much information at all. Sure once in a while a hand goes to showdown, but those small nuggets of information is not enough to make it worth my time.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I prefer to do something else in that time. Rarely I start to watch FT but only for a couple of hands

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I do not follow any further because I play in tournaments that go late at night, I go to bed, but the next day I enter the tournament hall to see the standings

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually watch the final table of tournaments with larger entry fees.
Anyway, only those races where I started and got eliminated right before.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When a poker star, meaning me, crashes out of a tournament, there's nothing else for her to see. Game over - this particular one is over. It remains to analyze my jambs and correct actions and complain once again that I was undeservedly drown over by a garbage hand and the winnings could be larger. It is interesting to watch someone play when the hands of all participants are shown, as is done in the broadcasts of major tournaments. :cool:

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi friend
No, of the tournaments that I am eliminated I do not.
If I see many final tables of online tournaments or TV MTT tournaments of PRO players, there really is always something to learn there.
Greetings from argentina 🌹🌹🌹

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends, if you mean the tournaments I participate in, then no. But I've already followed some final table / 2 table, of broadcasts of big events online