afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you continue to watch the final table of a game that you are out of? And if so, do you watch right to the end? I'm finding myself watching for a while but only with specific games that I play regularly as I am learning some of the players. I'm not sure if it's helping my game at all but it is interesting to watch how they play, especially once heads up.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
10% of the time or if there's a pro playing.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to watch. It was interesting who will be in 1st place and generally watched the game, but now I'm not interested and I don't waste time on this.

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only watch big tournaments, because a final table game with professionals is very different from a game with amateur players, it totally changes the hand onslaught!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually look into the final table of tournaments over $ 100 ... but unfortunately I'm not in those tournaments...yet. :cool:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No, when I'm out, I'm not overly interested who wins it.

Additionally on a final table most hands are not taken to showdown so you don't really see which hands are being played.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's absolutely not interesting who will play how and who will take the first place, a waste of time, about “studying the opponent” is a dubious idea, firstly, when I meet with him, this is a big question , secondly, if I'm back with him at the final table tomorrow, it's not a guarantee that he will play the same way he played yesterday

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only if i get to final table and out of the game but not too often. Usually when i'm pissed that i'm out with so player and i'm courious how he will play.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you continue to watch the final table of a game that you are out of? And if so, do you watch right to the end? I'm finding myself watching for a while but only with specific games that I play regularly as I am learning some of the players. I'm not sure if it's helping my game at all but it is interesting to watch how they play, especially once heads up.
no, i have no interest in who wins unless it is me!

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think it depends on how high the buy in was and whether online or live. Generally, I am first annoyed and leave the tournament if it is an online tournament. On the other hand, I've never played in tournaments where the stakes were high. But in the end I always end up showing little interest in being a spectator. :)

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, once i'm out, i'm out. I have no interest in who wins. i can't spectate poker if i cannot see the hands.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yes, you are doing the right thing by watching the final table, but only watch professional players, they have something to learn, I think it will be more correct than the players you lost to

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Mostly I don't watch. When I fall, I close the tournament.

billibooo

billibooo

Giddy Up!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I find I am watching the table to the end if there are people who are there that I find interest in <3 personally. I tend to continue to root for people even if they knock me out.
I love the community that is here in CC <3 BUT OG poster, that is an great idea :p I should use it as a tool too :) Have the best day everyone!

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sometimes, but usually I am so dissappointed that I close the table to gather myself.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I am not interested on watching the players afer I am out. I dont even watch the hand after I fold!

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Rarely 5-10 minutes, but if I catch a cooler, I don’t watch it and generally turn everything off

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Only if a friend reached the final table, I would watch it.But,in most of the cases,when I´m out of the tournament , I start playing another tournament and forget about the last game that I have played.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching replays of the final tables of the big online tournaments is really good.
Myself, I have little time to do this, and I always enjoy watching the actions of other players.
There are even some youtube channels that have done this very well.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually don't watch the FT of the tournaments that I've played. Sometimes I watch tables of some big tournaments to see how those players play the game.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to not do this because I hate when I'm out

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level