Warning: Professionals playing low-stake SNGs

W

wildice13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed professionals migrating to low-stake $5-$10 SNGs after two sites have discontinued heads-up bum-hunting (I determined this using Sharkscope.com, they are marked as "Pros" with ratings 95+). The site I contacted said there's nothing they can do ..it's up to players to tag or color-code these professionals, but it's tedious to look up everyone unless I pay for the Sharkscope HUD.

However some of the Pros have now blocked public access to their Sharkscope statistics! (after I "called them out" during games). This confirms their nefarious intentions. I doubt the HUD would show blocked profiles.

and please enlighten me as to your intentions as a poker player? i do hope you don't intend to make money from people worse than you..... tut tut.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
bdc100 says he alerted the grinder/pros about their sharkscope stats . great job ; now the rest of us have even fewer clues to work with .

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find the thread so funny...

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch out, everyone!

Thank goodness I live in the states so I can't play on stars or ftp against these pros in $5 SNGs-$10. I don't know how anyone could handle losing $5 or $10 in an SNG against a pro. You might as well just give up playing online poker.

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So. You turn up at a poker tournament and say to the guy in charge....."hey! I'd like to play in this tournament but I do not want you putting me at any table that has a pro sitting at it!" No prizes for guessing what the response will be! Do you really think that novice players should be separated from experienced players? Get a life me thinks!