S

sillymunchie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you shouldnt let yourself get to 5BB as much as you can help it
your push and shove range should be a lot earlier, at 10BB
your limp was awful, but you managed to get your money in as a 70% favorite which is the best you can hope for in this spot

S

sillymunchie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I respect your opinion to stay alive in tournament, but only right play here is to jam with your 5bb. You came to the first check point, next one will be final table, and final one wining tournament. JJ is to strong to fold here. I don’t think that sb would call here with A9, because there is one player behind. Any pair 66+ here is show or face cards. You will not have any better hand

i dont exactly agree with your thoughts of the A9 folding, he raised into him knowing full well we wasnt gonna be able to fold, and 5BB to his stack is nothing i think he would be calling and folding to more action in this spot

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The correct play is to open shove all in, With only 5 bb there is no other option unless your blinding out for pay jumps. Just unfortunate he had a ton of chips and he was most likely calling weather you went all in or limp jammed his raise. But limping showed weakness and after he raised he was pot committed and had to call. Cheers and Gl on the next 1.