Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I agree with a lot of them here that it was a good fold.

Todays CC freeroll (thursday)
I raised with KK and got reraised and i shoved all in
The player calls with AJos
Flops an A and I was knocked out early.
The point is even KK is not safe.

I believe if you have to win, your instinct will make you call a 46os also, and you will flop 66A and bring down your opponents AK also.

Such is poker.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
At the beginning of the game I think it is justified . Then you need to look at the circumstances .

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a call all day long !

He could be doing this with so many different hands besides JJ QQ KK AA. Unless you know otherwise for sure...

Advantage of being all in is that you will be guaranteed maximum value and never folding the winner.

This is a great spot to double up and start bossing the table.

Otherwise you are only going to play JJ and up ? And this player feels like he can "make" you fold.

My opinion is that he either misclicked or he is a player looking for a quick double up or get knocked out.

I think your concern is "unnecessarily" risking your entire stack on one pair...TT - and that may be a valid concern.

Good luck !

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in micro and low many players play like freeroll ...go all in preflop with Axo, 22+....
for beggining is good fold..:jd4::deal:

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with a lot of them here that it was a good fold.

Todays CC freeroll (thursday)
I raised with KK and got reraised and i shoved all in
The player calls with AJos
Flops an A and I was knocked out early.
The point is even KK is not safe.

I believe if you have to win, your instinct will make you call a 46os also, and you will flop 66A and bring down your opponents AK also.

Such is poker.

The sad thing to me is that there is very little chance that player makes it to the final table with that kind of 33% equity play.

What is AJ beating that he is calling a shove?

And so that type of play can not sustain itself all the way to the final table...usually.

Good luck !

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all, what would u do in a MTT turbo low buy-in 2.5$, in 2nd level a player just shoved on me in CUT OFF, i was at SB, i folded because i think most of time its a flip, and was at beggining ot MTT.
Second level it is a good fold.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excelent

Hello all, what would u do in a MTT turbo low buy-in 2.5$, in 2nd level a player just shoved on me in CUT OFF, i was at SB, i folded because i think most of time its a flip, and was at beggining ot MTT.
Having in mind you are at the beggining of tournament you can fold, and if you lose you can register to another $2,5 MTT. That's my opinion. But depends, if I was in your place and could rebuy I'd clear call the all in. :10d4::10c4: are a very good hand.:fight:

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think our hero made the right fold, this is not such a strong hand with which at the beginning of the tournament against the early position you can go for broke. I would fold too

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold. Strong pairs not there is BB and Sb waiting also

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The right decision to reset in the initial stage. although this TT pair is generally good

Mike Bohanna

Mike Bohanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Definitely a good fold. the only hands you are calling here is AA KK AK its so early on and its a flip for stacks.

Good saying "You can't win a tournament in the early stages, but you can lose it!"

Good fold all day long!

Last edited:
Folding in Poker