Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello!
I got a $22 ticket to use on PS, and I'm down to three tourneys to choose between. Which one of these would pick?
Of course we usually go for the biggest prize, so MicroMillions would be the choice. But I actually like turbo speed tournaments, and have been playing a lot of bounty builders, that can up my chances of winning something through the bounties (also, both BB and Hot have less people to compete for the prize). But it is smaller. That leaves me with a dilema... help me out!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, choose the tournament with the highest payout because you will pay the same price for all tournaments but you can win much more than in other tournaments, yes, there will be a difference in the number of players, but I think it does not affect much because if you are unlucky you can fly out both where there are few people and where there are a lot of people it's better to try your luck and play where the big prize, as for me, the right decision would be

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would use my ticket where I'm more likely to win something. Even if it's a tournament with a smaller prize pool.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would use my ticket where I'm more likely to win something. Even if it's a tournament with a smaller prize pool.
That's what I was thinking. In your case, which one would it be?
Regular, turbo PKO or regular speed bounty builder?

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, you yourself have to make the most optimal decision. But I would definitely choose MicroMillions :)

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would advise you to play some kind of turbo and it should always be a bounty so there will be more chances to win something. And if you play micromillions serials, then there will be a lot of people and it’s not a fact that you can win something

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I'll probably be the odd duck here but if it was me and I do better in longer MTT's. I'd pick the one with the 10+min blind levels.

So whatever your past history says you do best in overall. If it's close biggest price pool. So Micro Millions.

Good luck and run well.

Cheers!!!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course everyone will advise what they like. But I would play where I am more attracted and I feel that it will be easier for me to play in this tournament, I will feel more confident in it and I will be able to achieve something. And even if I'm not lucky, I'll still be in the black, I'll get another experience of the game.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The MIcro Millions event is more appealing to me.Good luck in the tournament you choose mate.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Micro millions because it’s likely the largest payout even though it might be hardest to cash. It’s the softest field so there’s higher level of variance. Still it’s worth a shot. If that’s an issue then go with the highest chance to be in the money despite the lower payouts. Personally I choose softest field which is mm

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
What to choose here, where the prize fund is larger, where to play.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I want to play the sunday million, I hope one time I can play myself from a satellite.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I would go with what you think is your strongest game.... the Hot looks juicy 👍

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For sure i would choose the first - it's posible, (I always (as much as possible) choose the one with the highest payout; and not fast).

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my personal experience, I'm more likely to get into the money and move up the leaderboard in the type of tournaments where I play most often and get into the money more often. That's why I don't play Micromillions, because these tournaments are not constant like BB and KO.

R

Riverboatbrush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hello!
I got a $22 ticket to use on PS, and I'm down to three tourneys to choose between. Which one of these would pick?
Of course we usually go for the biggest prize, so MicroMillions would be the choice. But I actually like turbo speed tournaments, and have been playing a lot of bounty builders, that can up my chances of winning something through the bounties (also, both BB and Hot have less people to compete for the prize). But it is smaller. That leaves me with a dilema... help me out!

View attachment 337213View attachment 337214View attachment 337215
Personally I'd play the BB games, but if you think you can hold your own and run deep, go for the one with the bigger prizes

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Take the tournament that you feel comfortable playing. After all, we all pay attention to a greater guarantee in tournaments, but this does not bring good results

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think you must play the tournament you like more and you are more comfortable in the game. As you say the turbo tournament.!

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play 1000 dollar tournaments, because there are really good prizes there.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like all types of poker stars tournaments but my preference is 'omaha and KO are the two that, incredible as it seems, I win not because but it's true

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In these cases I choose the tournament that has the highest guaranteed prize, but I also take into account the registration time, the blind time and obviously that the day and time of the game I am available, in a good mood and with a lot of energy