J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
what tournaments in PS do you recommend to play?

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all where i can win big with no buy in

MTT Database Review

MTT Database Review

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CZ
Chips
Whatever suits you in term of buy in that is high enough to be interesting and low enough to not be dangerous for your bankroll, also whatever length you prefer based on how long you want your sessions, and GTD based on if you want to have low variance grinding smaller stuff or if you want the chance to bink something huge. Its all about your preferences, there are no special tips on some tournaments which are better than others.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Everything but the Cardschat tournaments, unless you want to get gray hairs sooner, or end up in a psychiatrist.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
I support the opinions above. Why don't you start with CardsChat tournaments)

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That depend of your average buy in,a like now playing 0,25 cents sit and go,but i really enjoy playing 0,55 e 1,10 Bounty Builder
I didnt play a good variety of touneys yet so thats what i can recomend you XD
God bless

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever suits your bankroll or budget, and you have enough time to complete. If you only have 3 hours to play, you dont want to buy into an event, which will usually last for 7 hours.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the bounty builders.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
to free tournaments and $109 tournaments on Sundays;)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recommend playing our daily, weekly and monthly freerolls. This will allow you to improve your skills and increase your bankroll. But in general, the choice of tournament directly depends on the size of your bankroll.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Personally, I like knockout tournaments. They have a chance to return the buy-in without even hitting the prize zone.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The vast majority of games I usually play (90%) are Freerolls, Sit&go, Spin&go and Blast, it's hard to advise, the good choice is always up to the player

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Let us assume that you are starting out and that you do not have a massive bankroll. As such, as folks suggest, Cards Chat Freerolls are a great place to start. But as some have noted, you need to play for quite a long time just to win a couple bucks. And there are only a couple per day per site.
So...what I would recommend, is that you start out simply with the 50 cent Sit N Go. (NOT SPIN N GO). These games are relatively soft. About 50% of any given table is made up of regulars, whilst the other half are entertainment players. So you only need to beat a couple regs to get into the money...and you can play nitty, TAG or even LAG and still get ITM.
The bigger bonus though is that you can play several of these games at the same time. If you've got yourself a HUD like PokerTracker4, you can more easily track what is going on in these games despite playing 4-8 (or more) tables at one time.
The other benefit is that these games are short. 45 mins and most single table SNG's are finished.

So that's my advice!

Cheers,
JT

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends from your bankroll, from economic view to choose buy-in, and it depends from your game type to choose the game type!

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on your bank roll. CardsChat Freerolls are great to develop skill.
Any bounty builders from 0.55c to 5.50 should be soft enough to be able to get in the money with reasonable run. Anything higher than that you need balls and good understanding of the game.
I also love satellites to bigger bounty builders but if you manage to get a ticket to a bigger tourney you must have no attachment to money on the table.