Tournament poker. Literature.

X

xAnnaz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon! I play tournament poker rarely, but for a long time. Decided to evolve) Recommend the literature on the strategy of playing tournament poker. In advance - Thank you!

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can you be specific on what literature?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rather than traditional poker books why not check out the free 30 day course here on CC? There is an e-book and a series of videos, that you can watch on Youtube. It basically cover all the fundamentals of poker and especially tournament strategy.

max82nik

max82nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Instead of traditional poker books, why not check out a free 30-day course here at CC? There's an e-book and a series of videos that you can watch on Youtube. It basically covers all the basics of poker and especially tournament strategy.
Yes that's right. Find out here.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Rather than traditional poker books why not check out the free 30 day course here on CC? There is an e-book and a series of videos, that you can watch on Youtube. It basically cover all the fundamentals of poker and especially tournament strategy.

Great recommendation, recently completing the course, I recommend it to everyone I can too, to make it immensely expand your knowledge of Poker.

Soon after I recommend another course that is absurdly as good and equally free: