C

Cromel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Anyone playing or still playing this freeroll for a chance to win a sunday million ticket? I’m still in but a little shortstacked waiting for a chance to either double up or bust.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I always seem to miss those.

I played a 1.1 and 2.2 sattie so far, was close to getting a ticket once but busted a few places too early. :(

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It is a pity but I i was about to have lunch with my family at that time so I missed that freeroll.I hope I can play it and get one of those ticketsfor that important tournament next time.It would be exciting to play it someday.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday freeroll for SM tickets are way better and easier, 100 tickets to SM and 250 tickets to Road To SM (where if you going top16 - you also getting SM ticket with a solid money) :cool:

C

Cromel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
We(romanians) have a freeroll tournament almost daily with 1 sunday milion 1 mini sunday milion and 7 sunday storm tickets.I’m trying to acclimatize myself with though because there are lots of calls raises and reraises with bad hands out of position that you have to account for on the flop turn and river. I’ve busted with AKs vs 94o after 3betting preflop and not trusting my reading of his betting pattern after the river card because i’ve misjudged his range.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone playing or still playing this freeroll for a chance to win a sunday million ticket? I’m still in but a little shortstacked waiting for a chance to either double up or bust.
Well, it's over now, but I won a ticket !!! Wish me luck when it comes to using it.

C

Cromel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I wish you good luck. How many participants does a sunday milion usually have?

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish you good luck. How many participants does a sunday milion usually have?
It was 10,206 entries today.
Sadly I am out, lasted 3.5 hrs, lost with AA to 99 but it wasn't a complete washout as at least I got $25 for knocking out 1 player.

C

Cromel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It was 10,206 entries today.
Sadly I am out, lasted 3.5 hrs, lost with AA to 99 but it wasn't a complete washout as at least I got $25 for knocking out 1 player.
I have managed to win a sunday storm ticket today in that romanian freeroll tournament(placed 6th) i mentioned above but it was already very late reg so i decided to try my luck in a field way above mine next weekeend. Wish me luck for then lol.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday freeroll for SM tickets are way better and easier, 100 tickets to SM and 250 tickets to Road To SM (where if you going top16 - you also getting SM ticket with a solid money) :cool:
Where is this Monday freeoll ? I'm looking on pokerstars, but I can't see it.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Where is this Monday freeoll ? I'm looking on Pokerstars, but I can't see it.
Me neither. I wondered if It was only me. Anyone seeing the tourney and can give some info when it's taking place?

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
PokerStars twitch stream starts in 24 minutes, i am not sure but i think there will be tournaments everyday these days with the stream of ept daily , informations will be on the stream ( not sure about my info )

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
or maybe daily ticket gift drops not sure anymore XD

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
PokerStars twitch stream starts in 24 minutes, i am not sure but i think there will be tournaments everyday these days with the stream of ept daily , informations will be on the stream ( not sure about my info )
I kept looking in the lobby but no freeroll for the Sunday tourneys appeared yesterday. Did I miss it? I'll check again tonight.

I don't use Twitch and hope to see them in the lobby some time. 🙊

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
no you didnt miss it, they said it was cancelled as there wasn't a FT stream of the FT because of the EPT streams, and no there wont be freerolls while they stream EPT games :(

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
there are freerolls that are for 100 players max, they randomly show up and are always already full, like the one starting right one, anybody got any idea what are they ? when do they show up to register and any info ?

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I always seem to miss those.

I played a 1.1 and 2.2 sattie so far, was close to getting a ticket once but busted a few places too early. :(
Every Monday at about 2 pm PokerStars on twich has a freeroll password for the Sunday million .

C

Cromel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
there are freerolls that are for 100 players max, they randomly show up and are always already full, like the one starting right one, anybody got any idea what are they ? when do they show up to register and any info ?
Yeah last one i saw was a few hours ago, a freeroll for consecutive sattelites for titans event. They usually appear with no less than 30 minutes before starting, but i'm not sure on the higher end, possible like an hour or two tops. I'll pay attention next time i see one and report back with more concrete information.

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play them little, due to the number of participants, but I have never reached the prizes.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played it several times, but I haven't really had any luck. I look forward to the next opportunity, and to have a little more luck and be able to enter such a fabulous tournament.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I was very close I , but in the very end it f***ed me . It sucks......

C

Cromel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have managed see these tournaments a few times and i can say they appear 5 maybe 10 minutes tops before starting, they are satellites for 5.5>55>530>5200 Titans Event 150K Gtd. The ones i saw most started at 14:45 GMT. This is not exclusive though, i saw them at some other hours too but since they don’t have late registration and i was playing other tourneys at the time i couldn’t/wasn’t fast enough to gather more info or make a screenshot.

C

Cromel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
And another one , so for today(sunday) 21/08 we had one at 14:45 GMT and one at 15:45 GMT.