Sunday Million or Smaller Tourneys

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this situation it is better to cancel the registration, but as far as I know it's impossible so you have to play.

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it's better to play some number of small tournaments than one big ...

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion should play the tournament since you would not lose anything with try your ticker was won and the opportunities there that take advantage of them

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,

I don't have a big bankroll, so I mostly restrict myself to tourneys between $2-5 in Omaha and Hold 'Em.

I qualified for the Sunday Million tourney via a $2.20 satellite.

The entry fee for the tourney is $215. Late reg is 3 hours, and I don't know how fast people are eliminated, so I feel safer with a late reg (plus I play fairly tight).

Do you think it's better for me to play this tourney, or to withdraw and spend the $215 in tournament money playing my usual smaller entry tourneys.

Thanks in advance

Unless you have a roll of like $5000 or more where you could start to think about taking a very occasional shot at the milly, you should just take the T$. There's just too much risk in playing a $215 tourney, and to play satties and then actually play the thing you sorta need to be rolled for shots at it. It's just going to lose a huge chunk of your roll by playing most of the time.

You can't actually unregistered from the $10,000,000 one tho I don't think :/

A

Azay79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Ukraine, and in our country dollar cost a lot, that's why Smaller tourneys is more interesting for me)

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,

I don't have a big bankroll, so I mostly restrict myself to tourneys between $2-5 in Omaha and Hold 'Em.

I qualified for the Sunday Million tourney via a $2.20 satellite.

The entry fee for the tourney is $215. Late reg is 3 hours, and I don't know how fast people are eliminated, so I feel safer with a late reg (plus I play fairly tight).

Do you think it's better for me to play this tourney, or to withdraw and spend the $215 in tournament money playing my usual smaller entry tourneys.

Thanks in advance
do not play immediately, it is better to open a couple tables and watch for hours as the players play. Draw their own conclusions and play

AlioJay321

AlioJay321

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
215$, sorry, but its so big money for me, i cant advice you to spend them..

A

Azay79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ass for me, I like sit and go, that atmosfere and emotions, it's awesome!!

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do not have so much money that small tournaments for you

Levitsky

Levitsky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck son!
For 1000 point may buy ticket 2apr tournir.100K+100K

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many chances do you think you will have to play for a $1 000 000? I say go for it!!! Play like you`ve never played before! You can do it!!!:elefant:
Just like to say you motivated me to try and make the million! And guess what! I DID IT! i`m playing in the Sunday Million(aniversary edition) And i`m taking my own advice and going for it! :D

prox

prox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If possible, play and win. At least it will be what to remember and tell. :)

N

Nuzarkhem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I'd take 200 opportunities to play in the $1 Hot MTT, rather than one opportunity to play in the Sunday Million. You need a big bankroll to support your big buy-ins. Remember that you're about 80-90% likely to bust in any tournament, so I think that the ROI will be higher if you exchange the ticket for cash.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just like to say you motivated me to try and make the million! And guess what! I DID IT! i`m playing in the Sunday Million(aniversary edition) And i`m taking my own advice and going for it! :D
Just want to say,,,i`m a MTT,HU player,,,quilified for the sunday storm by coming in 10th out of 15 000 players so im used to playing Big tournys,,,i have the skill and more important the confidence to take the Big prize. I will be posting my results,,,win or lose.:cool:

E

edgroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go for it. Good luck and have fun with it. I always seem to do better when im having fun playing.