Suited connectors preflop all-in

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play suited connectors in late position the best, but if I can see a flop for free or cheap from early position, I will take a peak. Going all in pre flop with suited connectors I would do it if I had less than 10bb and holding A/K , K/Q ,Q/J or maybe even J/10 suited.I have seen players all the time call pre flop all in with small to medium size suited connectors and win beating A/A, K/K, Q/Q. Players like that play wreckless and have no respect for the game or the players on the table.It's just another day of bingo for them.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is really low level on the high school currently. It's irritating when players bet high with junk hands and they won, .

Yeah, losing with the best hand always sucks. The problem is that most hands are 60/40 which is pretty close to 50/50. If you have AK and I have any 2 live cards I'm still going to win a lot. This is the problem when ever you are not "playing" for anything. People have nothing to lose. They know they are behind but so what?

You are going to see that a lot less in a 50.00 or 100.00 tournament.:)

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to put suited connectors in my 3bet range when in position. Get a lot of folds and when called they play fairly well post flop.

W

watplays

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
are we discussing going in with connectors. the only way this works is if you are jamming over the top or first one in the pot. but this is silly only doing this when there is good chance everyone is going to fold. otherwise you will be losing!!!!!!!!!!!!!