Which strategy is the better one for free rolls?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
strategy cheat and bluff every move you win and then you sit waiting for the final table everything is easy

L

lololi11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
There are many strategies and tactics in poker, but I believe the best strategy to play freeroll tournament poker is the following:

1. Play a tight game, meaning have a conservative starting hand selection and avoid playing too many hands.

2. Focus on getting all-in with good hands when you have the opportunity to do so.

3. Learn how to play against different opponents by using different approaches depending on their style of play.

And of course, always enjoy!

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recommend playing a tighter range than Buyin MTT. However, play those strong hands very aggressive since a number of players will call with any suited hand or connectors. Pay attention to the player toward the bubble and into the money stage since most of the bingo players have been eliminated.

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I generally try to play as many that I can, that are worth my while. Love when I find a good one that has a decent amount of money in it. Look on ClubGG clubs often have nice ones.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
tight aggrevise at early stages, loose aggresive late stages.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend)
As in other tournaments: play strictly according to your charts (positionally), according to the pot odds and do not forget to take notes. Patience is also of great importance here - many players crash just because they are tired of playing)

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a solid game, very tight in the beggining, when the bingo players will shove very often, and usually they are really strong when they do this. Wait for some monster (sometimes 2 pairs already worth it, sometimes dont) and hope for some of these to call u down with any top pair.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play my cards. Even during freerolls i prefer not to bluff often. But if i have a good hand i sometimes go all-in most quick to get a bluffcatcher-call.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best strategy in freerolls is to study your opponent well in the first levels of play, then apply your exploitative method against tiht, loose and aggressive players.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just play well
they will make mistakes
try to make less mistakes than them

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
certainly not playing GTO hahaha (and i had a very difficult with this)

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
depends on the free rolls prize and player volume, some poker stars and 888 freerolls the best strategy is to close your eyes and go all in.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I play freerolls , like a freeroll. With that I mean, that you have nothing to lose, because you did not buy in , your own money. At start , I play BINGO, if i double up my stack, than I start to play more seriously.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
'I play freerolls, like a freeroll.'
Worth quoting, if i play cards i will commit fully.
No fear.

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Goal 1. Look for double up in 1st level, sleep for 1 hour.
Goal 2. Wake up on time and repeat Goal 1
Goal 3. Repeat Goal 2.
Final Goal. Wake up before HeadsUp ;)

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An important thing is to keep in mind that you will not find very high level players, so you will have to adapt the game.

Danaire72

Danaire72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
It's all a matter of adapting to free tournaments, in particular I like free tournaments a lot, I've been lucky enough to win many, and it also has a lot to do with whether the tournament is fast and slow, I like them, in free tournaments, in first hands, many play with bluff, to try to win in the first hands, and the technique is to be patient and bet hard, with your hands that you think are going to win.

JOAOSEVERINO11

JOAOSEVERINO11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The way of playing depends a lot on the type of freeroll, if it is with guaranteed Money a harder game, with only good cards and preferably in position, in a freeroll with a guaranteed seat with another 2,000 players in the early stages with less than 15bb is ALL IN or Fold, when the tournament is already coming to an end with 100 left players. harder, preferably more premium and suited connectors. Never risk All In at an early stage if the tournament is a regular deep stack, let the other players kill themselves and you will go further

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Be patient, since it is a freeroll, many players decide to play more hands than they would not play in other tournaments, which is why patience is important in these tournaments.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play tight and wait for the bingo players to be eliminated