Strategies in 90 player sngs

M

manofthehour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually played these a lot but havent in a while. I like these sit n gos especially the double stack ones, but I really need good startegies for these. I usually play tight in the first few levels then get more aggressive when the blinds go up.

S

squawlakeslim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like the sit n gos but I have played aggressive to begin with and almost always get a good stack going. It seems that when I stay aggressive players must be able to read me because I lose it towards the last levels.

I

ilovepoka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is also playing these tournaments, but rarely for me in the first place it is important to get into the ITM .... but if in several tournaments, the game goes well then start to act aggressively

I

ilovepoka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly on full tilt poker with 90 max knockouts .... in general, then choose the first I have a tight game and closer to the bubble beginning to loose play

pricecube

pricecube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like most tournies I think it's a case of starting off tight, seeing what everyone else is doing, then start to loosen up as the blinds get bigger. Smart bubble play is a must and pounding away at those players happy to fold their way into the money.

I

ilovepoka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can just start playing right away for 4-6 tables, but in this case I think will be profitable to play a little more aggressive, maybe risky but there as it had not been for one of the tables a little luck from them and have a great chance for a place