Squeeze, call of fold?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, what do you think of this hand? It's difficult to fold with QQ, what would you have done?

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 59
jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I would push it all-in definitely. QQ is a very good hand all-in preflop, only AA and KK beat you. And there is a very high probability that other players are holding Ax. Since 3 players entered the action before your decision, I would think that 1 has hand pair and two have Ax. So the Ax players only have 2 outs left to get A, while the one with hand pair will probably lose to you, unless he has KK. And in addition, you are a short stack, so I think this is probably the last strong hand you can count on, to increase your stack to have a chance for a high place.

But looking at the results, I was very wrong, but it doesn't change the fact that I would have pushed it anyway
Maybe im a donkey from avatar ;)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
obvious fold because it opens through the human leader's chip and the chip leader moves a lot of people behind you and you'll have to fight with a large number of people. This will be a very problem for such a hand, I think whoever opens with 40bb through the leader's chip has a very strong hand and opens not 6 bb but 5 bb to be called fold more often is the best solution

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello, what do you think of this hand? It's difficult to fold with QQ, what would you have done?
I hesitate between fold and squeeze, it depends on the profiles of the 2 players just before you, if they are good players you fold, otherwise if they are loose fish you can call and hope that UTG folds to have more equity.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s hard to give correct advice - it depends on the stack, position, reputation at the table, etc.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The chip leader is pressing on the table, and this is the pre-final, I think the push is not a mistake!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is close but I lean towards a FOLD here.
A bit more information will help with the decision. (are we in the money yet?) Any info. on villain(s)?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I do depends on the buy-in of the game and the play of the opponents up to that point.
Small buy-in + loose opponents = call
High buy-in + strong good opponents = fold
There may be nuances to this, but in a simplified way, this is how it looks to me.

But your roll in this place was great, as I can see it was a typical pokerstars hand, I'm often in this kind of hand on PS, but at the worse end. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I probably would have folded, it would have been a little difficult for me to make the decision but in order not to face the leader of the table I folded without thinking too much about it, in the end you were not wrong in that fold my friend

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Before I saw the second screenshot, I wanted to leave a comment in the style of: you need to look at the opponents' game, as QQ is a good hand to go all-in with. But I saw the ending - a good Fold.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably would have folded, it would have been a little difficult for me to make the decision but in order not to face the leader of the table I folded without thinking too much about it, in the end you were not wrong in that fold my friend
thanks pancho.:cool:

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I do depends on the buy-in of the game and the play of the opponents up to that point.
Small buy-in + loose opponents = call
High buy-in + strong good opponents = fold
There may be nuances to this, but in a simplified way, this is how it looks to me.

But your roll in this place was great, as I can see it was a typical Pokerstars hand, I'm often in this kind of hand on PS, but at the worse end. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, for now I am playing tournaments from 025c to 1 dollar, I start from 0, I take myself seriously, even the CC freerolls. That was a 025c sng.:oops:

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is close but I lean towards a FOLD here.
A bit more information will help with the decision. (are we in the money yet?) Any info. on villain(s)?
I don't use HUD, it was 12/17, itm was 7 place.
but in micro stakes, a squeeze is usually a very strong hand.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The 3bet vs the UTG open is super nutted the 4bet is even stronger and since you play in small stakes like me I don't think those opponents light 3bet or 4bet ever , they play with their cards face off!
I think I could find the fold here too.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold, I think that if you consider ranges then at best you will play a coin, but more often you will be behind

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold crying, but fold
As if u would ever found a fold in that spot lol. The way i saw u play (no offense) i cant even imagine u folding Ak, AQ, jj, 10 or 99 there.

And tbh: in any cardschat or other freeroll i would also not fold QQ with 14B. In any tournament over 5 dollars this is maybe a close fold. No way i would have folded that in a 25 cent buy-in but gotta respect dat discipline shown by ammje.

Last edited:
Folding in Poker