Chips
ya play a lil crazy thats all, very aggro

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best advice I can give is to stay away from these type of games and stick to reg. games. In the long run you will do a lot better.

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best advice I can give is to stay away from these type of games and stick to reg. games. In the long run you will do a lot better.

MTT small buyin and small stack play many same idiots like spin&go.

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play couple bigger buyin spin&go and i saw less aggressive game. Easier if play tight.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same problem like me. Max 4x stake :S

R

Ricardas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can make huge money there! But never liked it

Anderson0001

Anderson0001

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a player who likes MTTs but also i want to play 0.50 spin n goes.
I have trouble in spin n go. I never had prizepool better than 2$ and i rearly win those 2$.
I would like to hear some advice about spin n go strategy.
Pls answer!

I have the right strategy for you. But can I put the link from another forum here? Or private message only?

P

PeteyPablo3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here not having a good hand is not always be to isolate preflop opponents the wrong hands.

filin savin

filin savin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I tried to play Spin & go's at 025 , atural puzzle wipolo 2 times in 025 ))))) who nebudu have won something tangible from this puzzle ?
:)

filin savin

filin savin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I tried to play Spin & go's at 025 , opened the puzzle fell 2 times in 025 ))))) who do not be something tangible won with this puzzle ?

MasterTur

MasterTur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a player who likes MTTs but also i want to play 0.50 spin n goes.
I have trouble in spin n go. I never had prizepool better than 2$ and i rearly win those 2$.
I would like to hear some advice about spin n go strategy.
Pls answer!

Hey ribaric
Everything ok?
Well, for tell you the true I dont really like the Spin and Go, and this because is veryyyyy difficult to made a decend ROI on this type of game.
Well I cant help you with a strategy because this is not my ame, but I here to tell you, why dont you play the SnG Sing Table Turbo?
They are a good choice, you dont have too many freaks playing, and you can do a decent ROI like 8-10% plus rake.
I think its a choice of each player, but I never see a Pro Player talk good about SPin.
I'm brazilian and a Pro player brazilian call Caio Pessagno one time wrote about this games and he say on his experience that its hard to be UP, and probably u will be break even or down.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Greatest money I took in spin and go games,although that they are not my favorite

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spins unpredictable, it requires rumor. I even think the game every 3 distribution is always winning. Yet players 3))