Spin n Go

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get someone golden chip in 0.50 spin&go?
i get max 2$ :/

K

kysuki

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker about 3 months ago, I already made some deposits, but they did not pay anything ... I discovered that spin & go are a poison to lose money ... kkk today I avoid playing them, I give more emphasis in the tournaments Micro limits ...
hugs

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is the key to success try to go with good hands and do not go all in the first

Q

qq4bet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin n go is a lottery. I stopped playing these games. I used a different strategy game but nothing worked. It is better to play MTT.

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin n go is a lottery. I stopped playing these games. I used a different strategy game but nothing worked. It is better to play MTT.

no lottery, sometimes like in MTT you have bad bit. This is poker, sometimes better hand loose

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
332/5000

At first you have to be cautious since most of the players when they have a very strong hand go all in or others with weak hands do the same here is the secret that you have to know how to read your opponent well and when you are at the final table You have to be a little more aggressive but always taking care of your bank of chips

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello try to see it you will get something with which to make some strategy for your game.

Hello try to see it you will get something with which to make some strategy for your game.

D

Dajamo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There really isnt strategy if you ask me. Most people shove any ace.
A lot of people play any bit of playable hand, which with the short stacks and quick blinds makes sense to me.
Just have to find a way to play that works for you best.

I literally play almost any ace and any suited connectors.

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1$ spin you can meet so different people.
i like look how my 2 opponents play and after this i will do many better decision.
if you try push too quick you can get bad beat...

Ckopoxod

Ckopoxod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im at the same time play mtt 2-3 tables and spin n Go 1 table and usually play spin in the plus

R

Roblandinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play MTT some like BIG or HOT you can win good profit. Spin can give you little profit if you don't get bad beat.

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play very agreessivno in those moments when the big prize, and the prize when the tight little

Ckopoxod

Ckopoxod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a player who likes MTTs but also i want to play 0.50 spin n goes.
I have trouble in spin n go. I never had prizepool better than 2$ and i rearly win those 2$.
I would like to hear some advice about spin n go strategy.
Pls answer!
Im won onetime :)

Attachments

• HZtGPvmVqR8.jpg
    HZtGPvmVqR8.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 31
Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played in these tournaments many times and still could not achieve high success. I played very tight and had agresivno

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who has played big games last three days?

mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is currently a promo game with Spin&Go over $1. It's kind of pinball. You need to play a little bit and you may win a random prize when you open 5 parts of a puzzle. I did it two days in a row. Today I played 3 Spin&Go's with $1 entrance fee. I won 2 and finished second in the third one. All of them were with the minimum prize fund $2, but I opened 5 parts of the puzzle and get extra $0.50. Yesterday I once again receive $0,50 bonus. So my total winnings are $1.5 from 3 games.
The luck really is playing big part here. Yesterday out of five games 3 were with prize fund $2 and 2 with $4. I was lucky to win those with $4. But as someone wrote in the topic, here the downswing could be huge, because it's hyper turbo and most of the players are pushing a lot pre-flop all ins with almost any cards.

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because it's hyper turbo and most of the players are pushing a lot pre-flop all ins with almost any cards.

I don't think that's true. Are you thinking that based on playing 5-6 spin&go?
There is quite some strategy even on 1$ limit. Of course if they see that you are folding too much, then they will push and push, because profit from stealing will make it profitable. But in general you will only have like 10-20% mad players pushing any cards and just flipping. I guess those are players who just got some tickets from promo etc.

mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that's true. Are you thinking that based on playing 5-6 spin&go?
There is quite some strategy even on 1$ limit. Of course if they see that you are folding too much, then they will push and push, because profit from stealing will make it profitable. But in general you will only have like 10-20% mad players pushing any cards and just flipping. I guess those are players who just got some tickets from promo etc.

My observations are really from few tournaments. And the percentage is higher than you mentioned from this micro excerpt.

I would like to add that the rake is far more lower than on a $0.50 sit&go game for example (less then 9% vs almost 14%).

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin n Go's to me IMHO are mostly lotto games. They don't last long and mostly just donks shoving.