Spin & Gold 6max strategy

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the last few months I play mostly Spin & Gold 6max on GGPoker and i am class B on the ELO rating and many times i was near Top 100 players, few days ago i was 105th with about 3700 ELO points and i was not in top 100 for about 15 points, after that like many times before i was experiencing the worst bad beats, bad beat after bad beat cooler after cooler, suck out after suck out... and my rating like many times before (In the similar pattern after being too close to top 100 i start to run so bad that i lose 9/10 hands as a favorite, and my rating drops to 2700 or less)
When we play with 15bb (X4 & X6 prize, which is most of the time) My strategy is being complete Nit when sng start, after 2 people are eliminated i become loose and when heads up i become a maniac...
When we play 25bb ( X8 or more) i also play pretty tight on the early stage but since we play with 25bb there is some space for manuver with 3bet bluffs and other fancy plays and i almost always finish in the money since 3 of 6 players are ITM (sometimes i finish ITM with just folding LOL).
Also when i am Chip Leader i like to put pressure to short stacks and especially to middle stacks...
In your opinion what is the correct strategy to play with 15 bb and blinds increasing every 1 min on X4 and 2 min on X6, RFI chart and similar... ?

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey InnerForce!

Here my simple sugestion:
- Early, play tight.
- Gradually starts to loosening up...
- Select your hand very well for agressivenes.
- Try to read your opponents and maybe throw some bet bluffs, semi-bluffs or bluffs.
- Avoid overly risky plays...
- Be aware of ICM.